View RSS Feed

increase peace in life

1. A Very Special Prayer:Thee Alone do We Worship And Thee Alone Do We Implore For Help.

by , 12-03-2014 at 10:48 AM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace be on you.
    Prior to the verse “Thee alone do we worship and Thee alone so we implore for help.” [Holy Quran chapter 1, verse 5], Allah the Exalted has mentioned His four noble attributes in previous verses. These noble divine attributes are:

“rabbil aalameen” (Lord of all worlds, Who blesses all creatures - very general blessing ),

“al Rahman” (The Gracious, Who grants without any request, Who bless all human),

“al Raheem” (Who repeats ...
  2. Acceptance of Prayers and Signs.

by , 11-27-2014 at 07:38 AM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace be on you.
    The major purpose of coming of Prophets is that people recognize God and make their lives virtuous and avoid sins. Their aim is to repair the lost relation between humanity and God. Through them, signs of God are shown. Their prayers are answered miraculously. Spirituality becomes live and Unity of God is established by them.

The Promised Reformer of this era, Hazrat Promised Messiah Mahdi (on whom be peace) said that he has been sent by Allah the Exalted ...
  3. Roses and Guns - To Choose From!

by , 11-11-2014 at 09:30 PM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace be on all.
    A significant part of wealth of Muslim world is being used / destroyed in raising recruits from inlands and importing them from West. The other part of money is being spend to buy weapons. All this to annihilate innocents and to create terror.

Holy Quran set the agenda for believers to get nearness of Allah by paying His rights and rights of Creation.

A large part of sympathy and compassion for God’s creation ...
  4. Spread Goodness to Whole World with Focus and Courage.

by , 11-05-2014 at 02:13 PM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace be on you…. Ahmadiyya Muslim Khalifah (a.t.) gave reference from Holy Quran (ch3:v111) to explain that Allah requires from Muslims they must spread goodness and beneficence to whole world. Sad to see that these days some Muslim governments, organizations and groups have spread so much terror and killing of innocents that people are afraid of Islam now. With such conduct who will think that they will get any goodness from Muslims?

Hazrat Khalifa tul Messiah (may Allah ...
  5. Pledge: I shall give Precedence to Allah’s Guidance over Worldly Matters >Explanation

by , 10-23-2014 at 10:22 AM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace be on you.
    Life has issues and matters. Allah wants the believers to have successful life. This peaceful and successful life needs proper guidance. There is a pledge “I shall give precedence to Deen over world.” in Ahmadiyya Muslims. The word Deen means to live according to directives and pleasure of Allah through words and deeds. Thus the pledge, in easy words, means: I shall give precedence to my religion over worldly matters or I shall live life, in which my words and deeds will ...
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast