View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. The Doctor of the Ship said, ‘Jesus Christ and the Twelve Disciples’…….

by , 03-06-2014 at 11:40 AM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace be on you…The doctor of the ship, an Italian, happened to pass by and spontaneously uttered, ‘Jesus Christ and the twelve disciples’.... Ahmadiyya Muslim Second Khalifah of Promised Messiah (a.s.) had just finished the Prayer, which he led on the deck of the ship, between 1 st class and the 2 nd class. After the Prayer, he was sitting with his companions. The narrator, Dr. Hashmatullah Sahib, a companion of Holy Khalifah, said that he was surprised when he heard the words of the doctor of ...

Updated 03-07-2014 at 02:28 AM by YALASH

Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  2. The Angel and The Musleh Maud.

by , 02-25-2014 at 09:26 AM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace be on you.
    Holy Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessing of Allah be on him) foretold the signs of latter days. He mentioned, among these signs, that then the Sun would rise from the West.

Relating to this, Ahmadiyya Muslim Khalifa tul Messiah V (may Allah be his Helper) said:
    “Hazrat Musleh Maud (may Allah be pleased with him) once said that there was a USA connection to ‘the sun rising from the West’. “

In the light of this, the Fifth Holy Khalifah ...

Updated 02-27-2014 at 07:01 AM by YALASH

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The Living God.

by , 02-17-2014 at 09:56 PM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace be on you.
    The revelations from God and other signs shown for Promised Messiah (on whom be peace) were to prove the truth of Islam and his master Holy Prophet (peace and blessing of Allah be on him); there were many people of various places and faith who witnessed these matters of divine support. According to Promised Messiah (a.s.), these prophecies and signs are so much that their example is not present in any previous era except the era of Holy Prophet (s.a.w.) --- The Ahmadiyya ...
  4. Practice is Ornament of Faith. Need to Improve Deeds.

by , 01-20-2014 at 03:22 AM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace be on you.
    Faith based willpower, knowledge and practice are connected. Strong faith in God energizes willpower and eventually practice glow uniquely. Matters are blessed.

A comparison can make the point clear. Governments work hard, make rules and take other measures to ensure that society is not destroyed by intoxication. However, people find their ways to get what they want.

In the beginning, alcohol was not yet prohibited for Muslims. When ...
  5. Resolution For New Year.

by , 01-06-2014 at 03:51 AM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Quote Originally Posted by YALASH View Post
    Peace be on you…The prayer for everyone is that may Allah the Exalted make this new year of 2014, the year of mercy, grace and blessing for everyone. This prayer and wish will be beneficial if we:
    1-Properly use the blessings of Allah,
    2-Our abilities that are also granted by Allah,
    3-Improve standards of worship of Allah which is the purpose of life set by Allah, and perform deeds according to pleasure of Allah ……[vast meanings in terms of paying dues of Allah and His creation]

Updated 01-06-2014 at 03:53 AM by YALASH

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast