View RSS Feed

The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).

Faith has become weak. It is like as if it has lost and gone to Pleiades. The revival was foretold by Holy Prophet of Islam (p.b.u.h.)

The Companion Abu Hurairah (may Allah be pleased with him) said:
One day we were sitting with Holy Prophet when Surah Jumua [Quran, chapter 62] was revealed. I enquired from the Holy Prophet, Who are the people to whom the words, "And among others who have not yet joined them" Salman, the Persian was sitting among us. Upon my repeated asking him the same question the Holy Prophet put his hand on Salman and said;If faith were to go up to the Pleiades, a man from these would surely find it.
(Ref: Book of Hadith, Bukhari)

This is the Promised man who has come as Ahmadiyya Imam Mahdi and Promised Messiah (on whom be peace). He reminded humanity to come back to God and pay human rights, and do not use force for religion because it is the era of Prayers, moral reforms, writings and goodness to all. After him his Khilafat (it was promised too) is serving the peace cause worldwide.

[The official sites are alislamDOTorg and mtaDOTtv ]

This private blog is an humble attempt (based on above teachings) in simple words to infuse peace in very disturbed world...May God accept it. Ameen.

1. Training Camp about Rights of God and People

by , 08-21-2016 at 11:58 AM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Gist of inaugural Address by Hazrat Khalifatul Messiah V (a.t.) at Jalsa Salana UK 2016

Peace be on you…Hazrat Khalifatul Messiah V (a.t.) said in his that the community raised for the renaissance of Islam, under the divine promises does not celeberate Jubilees like worldly people. We have to see if we have achieved or trying to achieve the purpose for which Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.) was sent and whether we have made the aims which he (a.s.) mentioned in Jalsas (annual conventions), ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The 50 th Annual Convention of Ahmadiyya Muslim Community UK

by , 08-09-2016 at 12:09 PM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace be on all.
    The 50 th annual convention called Jalsa Salana of Ahmadiyya Muslim Community UK will start on August 12, God willingly. It has become international event since Ahmadiyya Khalifah heads the Community from UK. Guests have started to arrive from various countries. Volunteer men and women of all ages are taking care the whole moral and spiritual training program under a well organized system and they consider it blessing. In recent Friday sermon, Ahmadiyya Khalifah reminded ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Current Fall & Terrorism VS The Way to Rise -- Special Prayers

by , 08-04-2016 at 01:16 PM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace be on all.
    The conditions of Muslim countries in the world are deteriorating very rapidly. Where is it written in real Islam to kill the innocent non-Muslims and Muslim? The rulers of their countries are not realizing their weakness and that anti-Islam forces are encircling them.

According to my understanding, Muslim countries and their cherished clergies neither understand true Islamic teaching nor do they want. They deny Spiritual Reformer Imam sent by Allah the Exalted ...

Updated 08-05-2016 at 01:19 AM by YALASH

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. To kill even one innocent person is akin to killing all of mankind

by , 04-11-2016 at 09:39 AM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace be on you.
    Under no circumstances does Islam permit terrorism of any kind or the murder of innocent people. In fact, the Holy Quran has said that to kill even one innocent person is akin to killing all of mankind. Therefore, those who commit such atrocities in the name of Islam can never find any justification. They are defaming Islam and destroying the peace of the world.
    http://www.khalifaofislam.com/press-...-attacks-2016/

Updated 04-11-2016 at 09:42 AM by YALASH

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Islam and Modern Terrorism - The Divine Solution.

by , 03-24-2016 at 01:26 PM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace be on everyone at this forum and all other human as well.
    These days, almost on daily basis, somewhere in the world, innocent people are losing their lives in blasts done by planted devices, suicide bombers or by any other way. Unfortunately, most of such life-takers label themselves as Muslims.

Ahmadiyya Khalifah, once gave an example:
    A German who remained with terrorists, said that when he reminded the fighters that most chapters of the Koran began with ...

Updated 03-26-2016 at 01:24 AM by YALASH

Categories
    , increase peace in life , Reforms , Spiritual reforms in current era. , Holy Prophet
Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast