View RSS Feed

Spiritual reforms in current era.

1. The New Year Resolution.

by , 01-06-2015 at 03:47 AM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace be on you

The start of a new year is time when people like to make certain resolutions for the incoming time. If this determination is pivoted around virtues, world will become a better place. To achieve this end, Ahmadiyya Muslim Khalifah (a.t.) asked his worldwide Jama'at to check themselves how much they made effort in last year to act according to ten condition of their Pledge (Bai'at), written by Promised Messiah Mahdi (a.s.), which leads them to do virtues and avoid evil. ...
  2. Goodwishes4NewYear. Please Come to Peace, No Jihad with Sword Now, Reform Selves.

by , 01-02-2015 at 02:56 AM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace be on you.
    Recently a German journalist went to ISIS controlled area. He remained with them for sometime. “He said he reminded the fighters that most chapters of the Koran began with the words "Allah... most merciful". "I asked: Where is the mercy? I never got the real answer."
    Source: bbcDOTcom/news

Recently 123 rd annual spiritual and moral training gathering of Ahmadiyya Muslims, called Jalsa Salana took place in Qadian, ...
  3. Be Compassionate to People. Always Endeavour for the Good of Humanity.

by , 12-23-2014 at 09:44 PM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace be on you.

In the wake of recent events of brutality and oppression which have taken place at various places in the world, it would be appropriate to read and act the following words of wisdoms from Ahmadiyya Muslim Khalifah's sermon:

‘True believers and Muslims are enjoined to be gentle and compassionate.’

‘Each person should look at himself every day and see as to how much he cares about these matters and how much compassion and good will he ...
  4. Some Events of Truth and Divine Protection for Ahmadiyya Promised Messiah (a.s.)

by , 12-17-2014 at 09:25 AM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace be on you.
    In the last part of nineteenth century, Ahmadiyya Promised Messiah Mahdi (on whom be peace) announced by getting revelation from Allah the Exalted that he is the promised one who was to come for spiritual reforms of the world but without any use of force. The inter connected heavenly and earthly changes were already present or were unfolding which were foretold as specific signs of coming the said reformer. For example, Holy Prophet of Islam (p.b.u.h.) had foretold that the ...
  5. True Obedience and Bliss.

by , 12-10-2014 at 11:54 AM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace be on you.

For spiritual delight, observing obedience with full heart is a light. If one offers worships but does not obey whom one worships for, then what is good about it. Holy Prophet (s.a.w.) said the Allah’s Hand is over Jama'at (Community). People do not become Community if they lack quality of obedience. Such focused Communities can bring moral and spiritual reforms.

Obedience plays great role in the success of worldly systems too. Fallen France ...
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast