View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Jalsa Salana UK - Survival of world is in justice, benevolence, giving like kindred

by , 09-10-2015 at 08:52 PM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    The 49 th Jalsa Salana (annual convention for spiritual and moral training) took place on 21, 22 1nd 23 August 2015 in U.K.

Hazrat Khalifatul Messiah (may Allah be his Helper) addressed the Jalsa on all days.

The attendance was more than 35000 from 96 countries.

The atmosphere of Jalsa was filled with Prayers, remembrance and thankfulness of God, scenes of Islamic brotherhood and love. There were speeches by scholars about various religious, ...

Updated 09-10-2015 at 09:00 PM by YALASH

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Today Jalsa Salana (Annual moral spiritual training gathering) Germany begins.

by , 06-05-2015 at 03:23 AM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace be on all.
    Hazrat Promised Messiah Mahdi (on whom be peace) said about THE IMPORTANCE OF JALSA SALANA

"Do not consider Jalsa Salana as an ordinary convention. This convention emerged solely by the help of Allah and His command. Allah has set the cornerstone of this blessed event with His own hands and prepared the nations for this purpose, who will enter in this Jamaat in the near future. (Announcement, December 1893)

Details and program
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Recent solar eclipse in March reminded prophesied eclipses.

by , 03-27-2015 at 07:21 AM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace be on you.
    The solar eclipse of March 20, 2015 reminded a great event in religious history which has connection with prophesied eclipses and March.

Holy Prophet of Islam Muhammad (pbuh) said:

For our Mahdi (Divine Reformer) there are two signs which have never appeared before since the creation of the heavens and the earth, namely the moon will be eclipsed on the first night in Ramazan (i.e. on the first of the nights on which a lunar eclipse can occur) ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. For the Good of Today and Tomorrow, Be Mindful from Today. Remembering God.

by , 03-10-2015 at 08:56 PM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace be on you.
    Believers are enjoined to keep their future in minds. For them this future is of two types; future in worldly life and future as life in Hereafter.

The future consciousness is mentioned with Taqwa [To live according to commandments of Allah] and with always remembering Him.

[ch 59: v 19] O ye who believe, exercise Taqwa (righteousness) of Allah, and let every soul look to what it sends forth for the tomorrow and exercise Taqwa ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. God Still Speaks.

by , 04-17-2014 at 03:22 AM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace be on you.....As God has bestowed human the power of wisdom as initial means to understand basics of worldly life. Similarly He has granted power to receive revelations and to see visions. When human wisdom reaches its limits, God helps His sincere and truthful servants with revelations and visions so that they get certainty and perfect knowledge. To help people attain certainty, God sends Prophets who teaches ways of certainty towards Him. Just to keep using a basic faculty and ignoring ...
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast