View RSS Feed

The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).

Faith has become weak. It is like as if it has lost and gone to Pleiades. The revival was foretold by Holy Prophet of Islam (p.b.u.h.)

The Companion Abu Hurairah (may Allah be pleased with him) said:
One day we were sitting with Holy Prophet when Surah Jumua [Quran, chapter 62] was revealed. I enquired from the Holy Prophet, Who are the people to whom the words, "And among others who have not yet joined them" Salman, the Persian was sitting among us. Upon my repeated asking him the same question the Holy Prophet put his hand on Salman and said;If faith were to go up to the Pleiades, a man from these would surely find it.
(Ref: Book of Hadith, Bukhari)

This is the Promised man who has come as Ahmadiyya Imam Mahdi and Promised Messiah (on whom be peace). He reminded humanity to come back to God and pay human rights, and do not use force for religion because it is the era of Prayers, moral reforms, writings and goodness to all. After him his Khilafat (it was promised too) is serving the peace cause worldwide.

[The official sites are alislamDOTorg and mtaDOTtv ]

This private blog is an humble attempt (based on above teachings) in simple words to infuse peace in very disturbed world...May God accept it. Ameen.

1. Keep reflecting, they, day and night time == The Beloved gets pleased at what time

by , 09-06-2011 at 03:13 AM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace be on you… The Fasting Month of Ramadan is gone and next day was Eid day. Eid is the day of blessings to be happy and thankful to Allah and to remember those who have lesser ways and means..... On Eid day, Allah is pleased with believers who struggled with focus in month of Ramadan to get spiritual and physical purity. His angels pray for such faithful on Eid day, according to he Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him).

For spiritual purity and reminder, ...

Updated 09-10-2011 at 01:19 AM by YALASH

Categories
    increase peace in life , Reforms
  2. Dreams ... Revelations ...Continuity

by , 06-10-2011 at 10:14 AM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace be on you...The first person who mechanized the process of sewing received the answer of a problem that had puzzled him for a long time though a dream. He saw in his dream that he was tied to tree by savage people who ask him to design a sewing machine otherwise, he would be harmed. He saw they were carrying the spears with eyelets in spearheads. On waking, he realized the solution which led him to invent the proptopye of sewing machine.

People see dreams. It is built ...

Updated 06-10-2011 at 12:58 PM by YALASH

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Bringing the Faith back from Pleiades.

by , 04-25-2011 at 01:44 PM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace be upon you.

To bring back the lost era of truth and faith while kindling the righteousness in hearts, following are essentials, as one humbly understands.

1) To match acts with faith.

2) Mere claim are not enough, practical positive changes in selves are required. Positive changes attracts mercy and love of God.

3) To make self checks. Self checks are better than self checks reminders by others.

4) Self checks are ...
  4. Goodness for all Humanity and the Gauge.

by , 02-11-2011 at 02:57 AM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    May peace be for everyone...To my understanding, people of any religion or no religion consider good morals as good. In the journey of goodness, the true believers want everyone to be on board. I believe, the true morals are those which God teaches. He teaches what is good and what is not, through devout prophets and divine books. When nations forget these teachings, they begin to invent self-created morals and forget their objectives.

The Holy Quran requires its followers ...

Updated 02-11-2011 at 02:59 AM by YALASH

Categories
  5. Reformation (1): Words of Wisdom of Ahmadiyya Caliph (MTAi).

by , 12-05-2010 at 11:36 AM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace be upon you.
    1: Greeting everyone with words of peace spreads peace around.

2: Use of force is contrary to serving faith.

3: Prayer and patience are the spiritual weapons of today.

4: The real prayer is the one in which faithful seeks the pleasure of Allah and freedom from sins.

5: Allah likes the faithful to pray to Him and He waits for their prayer.

6: Rights of God and rights of fellow human being must be ...
Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19242526272829