View RSS Feed

increase peace in life

1. Two Prayers for Security – Requirements and Deep Meaning

by , 02-09-2018 at 02:42 AM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace and mercy of Allah be on you....
    Translations of verses:
    [40:1] In the name of Allah, al-Rahman (limitlessly Merciful, Who grants, without one asks), al-Rahim (repeatedly Merciful).

[40:2] Ha (Hameed: the One Who has praise) Mim (Majeed: the One Who has majd / glory).

[40:3] The revelation of this Book is from Allah, al-Aziz (Who has complete dominance), al-Aleem (Who has perfect knowledge).

[40:4] Ghafer iz zumbe (The Forgiver of ...

Updated 02-10-2018 at 01:32 AM by YALASH

Categories
    increase peace in life , Reforms , Spiritual reforms in current era. , Holy Prophet
  2. Continuity of Blessings of True Spending – Waqfe Jadid, 61 st Year Begins

by , 01-11-2018 at 07:21 AM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace and mercy of Allah be on you....In Holy Quran, financial sacrifice is mentioned at many places. At a place, it is said, ‘..wa maa tunfequ min kherin fa-le-anfosekum..’ -- ‘and whatever you spend from wealth, it is for your own benefit..’ . Along with it, sign of believer mentioned that they do such spending for the sake of pleasure of Allah the Exalted. ‘..wa ma tunfeqoon illabtegha-aa wajhillah’ ..and ‘you do not spend except for getting pleasure of Allah’.

Hazrat Khalifatul ...
  3. Excellent Role Model for Fully Successful Life – Promised Reminder

by , 12-07-2017 at 12:17 PM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace and mercy of Allah be on you..... The twelfth of Rabiaul-awwal (a month in Islamic calender month) is the day when, that Nur (light) came in the world, whom Allah the Exalted called Siraje Munir (bright sun), who had to grant spiritual light to all world and he did, who had to establish government of God the Exalted and he did so, who had to give spiritual life to deads-for-years and he gave so, who had to give peace and security to the world and he delivered so, whom Allah the Exalted said ...
  4. Method to know truth of Promised Messiah Mahdi (a.s.)

by , 11-28-2017 at 03:52 AM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace and mercy of Allah be on you.....Telling the method of knowing the truth, Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace) says:

“If truth is to be known then if one will pray to God the Exalted in his salaats, and I am sure if human, by being pure of prejudice and stubbornness, pay attention to God the Exalted for the manifestation of truth, then one chilla (40 days of prayers) will not pass, truth will get opened at him. (ie seeking guidance in this matter by 40 days prayer to ...
  5. Promised Bringing of Faith Back from the Pleiades – Promised Renaissance

by , 11-24-2017 at 07:39 AM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace and mercy of Allah be on you. ... Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace) said in his one couplet:

“waqt thaa waqte masihaa, na kisi aur ka waqt – main na aaya hota to koee aur hi aaya hota”
    Translation: “The time was, time of coming of Messiah, not of anyone else’s time – had I not come, someone else would have come.”

The time, through which, muslims were passing at that time, it was very unrestful time for those muslims who felt pain of (decline). ...
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast