View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. II-Merits of Holy Prophet (s.a.)-Promised Messiah (a.s.) & his Khalifah (a.t.)Explain

by , 01-05-2017 at 03:47 AM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Continuing from part I @ http://www.online-literature.com/for...(a-t-)-Explain

Welcome:

Mentioning the quality of the highest level of meekness and humility [as self assumed conducts] of Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him), Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace) said:

“Look, though the successes of our Nabi e Karim (peace and blessings of ...

Updated 01-07-2017 at 02:15 AM by YALASH

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. I-Merits of Holy Prophet (s.a.)-Promised Messiah (a.s.) & his Khalifah (a.t.) Explain

by , 01-05-2017 at 03:42 AM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace and mercy of Allah be on you......Allah the Exalted says in Holy Quran about Holy Prophet (s.a.w.) :

Translation: [ch3:v 32] Say (O People), ‘If you love Allah, follow me: (then) will Allah love you and forgive you your faults. And Allah is Most Forgiving, Repeatedly Merciful.

To get Nearness of Allah the Exalted, His listening to our prayers, creation of His love in our hearts, Allah the Exalted has mentioned a principle that you can get these things if you ...

Updated 01-07-2017 at 02:13 AM by YALASH

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Storm Clouds of 3rd World War are thickening....Ahmadiyya Khalifah tells solution.

by , 11-20-2016 at 01:06 PM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace be on you.
    On 11 November 2016, the World Head of the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community, the Fifth Khalifa, His Holiness, Hazrat Mirza Masroor Ahmad delivered the keynote address at the Calgary Peace Symposium, hosted by the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community in Canada.

More than 800 people, including over 650 dignitaries and guests attended the event including Canada’s former Prime Minister, Right Honourable Stephen Harper, the Mayor of Calgary, Naheed Nenshi and Irfan Sabir, Provincial ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Training Camp about Rights of God and People

by , 08-21-2016 at 11:58 AM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Gist of inaugural Address by Hazrat Khalifatul Messiah V (a.t.) at Jalsa Salana UK 2016

Peace be on you…Hazrat Khalifatul Messiah V (a.t.) said in his that the community raised for the renaissance of Islam, under the divine promises does not celeberate Jubilees like worldly people. We have to see if we have achieved or trying to achieve the purpose for which Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.) was sent and whether we have made the aims which he (a.s.) mentioned in Jalsas (annual conventions), ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. The 50 th Annual Convention of Ahmadiyya Muslim Community UK

by , 08-09-2016 at 12:09 PM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace be on all.
    The 50 th annual convention called Jalsa Salana of Ahmadiyya Muslim Community UK will start on August 12, God willingly. It has become international event since Ahmadiyya Khalifah heads the Community from UK. Guests have started to arrive from various countries. Volunteer men and women of all ages are taking care the whole moral and spiritual training program under a well organized system and they consider it blessing. In recent Friday sermon, Ahmadiyya Khalifah reminded ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast