View RSS Feed

increase peace in life

1. Peaceful and Concrete Actions to Uphold the Honour of Holy Prophet Muhammad (pbuh).

by , 10-11-2012 at 10:31 AM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace be on you.
    Following peaceful and concrete actions are required to counter the disrespects against the Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him - pbuh)

1= Pray to God to get help and have full trust on Him that He will deal with perpetrators.

2= Express indignation at the vulgarirty against Holy Prophet (pbuh).

3= Draw attention of people to desist from committing such vulgarities.

4= Use ...
  2. Keep reflecting, they, day and night time == The Beloved gets pleased at what time

by , 09-06-2011 at 03:13 AM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace be on you… The Fasting Month of Ramadan is gone and next day was Eid day. Eid is the day of blessings to be happy and thankful to Allah and to remember those who have lesser ways and means..... On Eid day, Allah is pleased with believers who struggled with focus in month of Ramadan to get spiritual and physical purity. His angels pray for such faithful on Eid day, according to he Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him).

For spiritual purity and reminder, ...

Updated 09-10-2011 at 01:19 AM by YALASH

Categories
    increase peace in life , Reforms
  3. Reformation (1): Words of Wisdom of Ahmadiyya Caliph (MTAi).

by , 12-05-2010 at 11:36 AM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace be upon you.
    1: Greeting everyone with words of peace spreads peace around.

2: Use of force is contrary to serving faith.

3: Prayer and patience are the spiritual weapons of today.

4: The real prayer is the one in which faithful seeks the pleasure of Allah and freedom from sins.

5: Allah likes the faithful to pray to Him and He waits for their prayer.

6: Rights of God and rights of fellow human being must be ...
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 38910111213