View RSS Feed

The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).

Faith has become weak. It is like as if it has lost and gone to Pleiades. The revival was foretold by Holy Prophet of Islam (p.b.u.h.)

The Companion Abu Hurairah (may Allah be pleased with him) said:
One day we were sitting with Holy Prophet when Surah Jumua [Quran, chapter 62] was revealed. I enquired from the Holy Prophet, Who are the people to whom the words, "And among others who have not yet joined them" Salman, the Persian was sitting among us. Upon my repeated asking him the same question the Holy Prophet put his hand on Salman and said;If faith were to go up to the Pleiades, a man from these would surely find it.
(Ref: Book of Hadith, Bukhari)

This is the Promised man who has come as Ahmadiyya Imam Mahdi and Promised Messiah (on whom be peace). He reminded humanity to come back to God and pay human rights, and do not use force for religion because it is the era of Prayers, moral reforms, writings and goodness to all. After him his Khilafat (it was promised too) is serving the peace cause worldwide.

[The official sites are alislamDOTorg and mtaDOTtv ]

This private blog is an humble attempt (based on above teachings) in simple words to infuse peace in very disturbed world...May God accept it. Ameen.

1. Eid ul Adha-Remembering Sacrifice of Ibrahim Family- Ka’ba, Institution for Peace

by , 10-09-2014 at 11:00 AM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace be on you…. Just recently Eid ul Adha is celebrated by the Muslims. On this Eid, many animals are sacrificed in the world and at Hajj. Is this all for eating meat or going to parties or to tell others about their expensive animal? Is going to Hajj only to add a title ‘Haji’ before the name or to use it on the name-board outside the shop?

Allah the Exalted tells about the sacrifices in Holy Quran: [ch22:v38]. ‘Their flesh reaches not Allah, nor does their blood, ...
  2. Deep Love of God and Deep Love From God Require Faith and Virtuous Deeds.

by , 10-03-2014 at 02:30 AM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Quote Originally Posted by desiresjab View Post
    These holy books are from a time when people thought the world was flat.
    Peace be on all human.

HOLY QURAN

[CH55:V18] The Lord of the two Easts and the Lord of the two Wests!

Two Easts and Two Wests means every point in relation to other point on Earth has an East and West.
    East of Eastern Hemisphere is the West of Western Hemisphere and vice versa.
    That makes a un-flat, rounded Earth. Other verse shows egg-like shape. ...
  3. Message of Peace and Love from Mosque Maryam, Galway Ireland.

by , 10-01-2014 at 09:40 AM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace be on everyone.
    1=
    Mosque is place where Unity of God is announced and believers pray in congregation. They believe that Allah is the Lord of all people. Mosque announces that believers has to pay rights of Allah and rights of all humanity. Their worship should make them peaceful and affectionate person who should not do any oppression and have no thought of usurping others’ rights. He or she should do justice.

Anyone who believes in One God can worship ...
  4. Deep Love of God and Deep Love From God Require Faith and Virtuous Deeds.

by , 09-26-2014 at 01:40 AM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace be on you.

In Africa, a mosque was being inaugurated. The Chief of the area, a Christian, was also invited. He told the host: I have not come here in your love. I came to see only who are these Muslims in this era, who invited a non-Muslim in the inauguration ceremony of their mosque. After coming here, I am further surprised to see that people from various religions are gathered here. And Ahmadis, despite they are Muslims, are showing such high morals, which are matchless. ...
  5. Some Examples How God Still Guides.

by , 09-19-2014 at 11:44 AM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace be on you.
    USA-----A person wrote to Hazrat Ahmadiyya Khalifah (may Allah be his Helper) that he heard Hazrat Khalifa tul Messiah (a.t.) in the Jalsa (annual gathering), narrating about how people in the world are taking interest in the message of true peaceful Islam, presented by Ahmadiyya Jama'at and how Allah is directly guiding people in this era towards the true spiritual path. The person felt a strong desire that some soul may accept the divine truth through him too. [Few weeks ...