View RSS Feed

The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).

Faith has become weak. It is like as if it has lost and gone to Pleiades. The revival was foretold by Holy Prophet of Islam (p.b.u.h.)

The Companion Abu Hurairah (may Allah be pleased with him) said:
One day we were sitting with Holy Prophet when Surah Jumua [Quran, chapter 62] was revealed. I enquired from the Holy Prophet, Who are the people to whom the words, "And among others who have not yet joined them" Salman, the Persian was sitting among us. Upon my repeated asking him the same question the Holy Prophet put his hand on Salman and said;If faith were to go up to the Pleiades, a man from these would surely find it.
(Ref: Book of Hadith, Bukhari)

This is the Promised man who has come as Ahmadiyya Imam Mahdi and Promised Messiah (on whom be peace). He reminded humanity to come back to God and pay human rights, and do not use force for religion because it is the era of Prayers, moral reforms, writings and goodness to all. After him his Khilafat (it was promised too) is serving the peace cause worldwide.

[The official sites are alislamDOTorg and mtaDOTtv ]

This private blog is an humble attempt (based on above teachings) in simple words to infuse peace in very disturbed world...May God accept it. Ameen.

1. Roses and Guns - To Choose From!

by , 11-11-2014 at 09:30 PM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace be on all.
    A significant part of wealth of Muslim world is being used / destroyed in raising recruits from inlands and importing them from West. The other part of money is being spend to buy weapons. All this to annihilate innocents and to create terror.

Holy Quran set the agenda for believers to get nearness of Allah by paying His rights and rights of Creation.

A large part of sympathy and compassion for God’s creation ...
  2. Life Givers Versus Life Snatchers.

by , 08-21-2014 at 06:14 AM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace be on you…..Prophets of God are Life Givers because they bring teachings which teach morals and spirituality which connects believers to true source of life Who is God. Then, there are various life-snatchers. Some of them are those who spread immorality in societies that kill souls of people. Furthermore, there are those who use name of God and kill people physically.

Holy Quran commands believers to respond to Allah and the Messenger to get life. (Ref: ch 8 , v 25). ...
  3. Please Pray for Self and for Others. God is Recognized by Answering Prayers.

by , 08-14-2014 at 03:53 AM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace be on you….When a religious community stands by Divine directive for peaceful spiritual reforms against the current evils and moral weakness, it always meet stiff resistance by people of status quo who are the pillars of existing corruption at all level. They foresee closure of their business which they run in the guise of name of God. Mayhem, killing, brutality mob-ism are some of the integral elements of their approaches. They chant name of God and Messengers and Holy Books very loud, but ...
  4. Recite, Reflect on and Practice Holy Quran in Ramadhan - Lasting Benefits.

by , 07-18-2014 at 10:06 AM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace be on you.
    Allah the Exalted says in Holy Quran: “The month of Ramadhan, in which The Quran was descended as a great guidance for human, and as such manifest signs, in which there is detail of guidance and matters which differentiate between truth and false……………………..” (ch2:v186 partly)

The revelation of Holy Quran was started to come in Ramadhan and angel Jibrael would revise it in this month each year with Holy Prophet (peace and blessing of Allah be on him). In the ...
  5. Ramadhan: One Month Long Camp

by , 07-11-2014 at 10:11 AM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace be on you.
    Fasting in Ramadhan does not mean only to remain hungry during day. During the Fasting, the faithful is required to remain engage in remembrance of Allah; glorifying and praising Him and professing His Unity. In Ramadhan a faithful break away from worldly desires and his or her every action is for the sake of pleasure of God.

The basic purpose of Ramadhan is to achieve righteousness; to avoid what Allah has asked to avoid and to do what He has commanded ...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast