View RSS Feed

The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).

Faith has become weak. It is like as if it has lost and gone to Pleiades. The revival was foretold by Holy Prophet of Islam (p.b.u.h.)

The Companion Abu Hurairah (may Allah be pleased with him) said:
One day we were sitting with Holy Prophet when Surah Jumua [Quran, chapter 62] was revealed. I enquired from the Holy Prophet, Who are the people to whom the words, "And among others who have not yet joined them" Salman, the Persian was sitting among us. Upon my repeated asking him the same question the Holy Prophet put his hand on Salman and said;If faith were to go up to the Pleiades, a man from these would surely find it.
(Ref: Book of Hadith, Bukhari)

This is the Promised man who has come as Ahmadiyya Imam Mahdi and Promised Messiah (on whom be peace). He reminded humanity to come back to God and pay human rights, and do not use force for religion because it is the era of Prayers, moral reforms, writings and goodness to all. After him his Khilafat (it was promised too) is serving the peace cause worldwide.

[The official sites are alislamDOTorg and mtaDOTtv ]

This private blog is an humble attempt (based on above teachings) in simple words to infuse peace in very disturbed world...May God accept it. Ameen.

1. Light of God is reflected through Prophets and transmitted to far through Khilafat.

by , 06-06-2013 at 02:33 PM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace be on you. The light or flame or bulb, the glass around, and the reflector; this system transmits light far away. In spiritual sense, God is the basic Light – The beloved Light. When Prophets are sent, their practice on Divine teachings makes this Light more visible to the world.

To make this Light stay and to sent it at far distances, there is Khilafat i.e. Successorship to Prophethood. Holy Quran mentions this whole phenomenon as:

“Allah is the Light

Updated 06-06-2013 at 02:39 PM by YALASH

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Indications of Granted Nearness of God and Responsibilities of Faithful.

by , 01-07-2013 at 09:14 AM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace be on you. Getting nearness of God is associated with humble responsibilities and results in effects. Here are basic aspects in the light of Holy Quran's teachings.

Nearness of God

Part 1
    God is always the nearest

= “And assuredly, We have created human and We know what his (physical) self whispers (to him), and We are nearer to him than (even his) jugular vein.” (Holy Quran, chapter 50: verse 70)

Meeting with God is related ...

Updated 01-08-2013 at 09:26 PM by YALASH

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. God Exists.Odacious things on name of God means --Time of revival of faith.

by , 01-06-2013 at 04:32 AM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Existence of God
    Peace be on everyone.

Part 1
    1) Since ancient, when no modern means of communication existed and people did not know about other places and others’ thoughts, there have been always existed an idea of supeme being at each place simultaneously. Lots of people could not have the idea of God unless they were told by God. (e.g. Aborigine ancient tribes of Austarlia)

2) It is not correct to think that initial human worshiped forces of nature ...

Updated 01-06-2013 at 04:39 AM by YALASH

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Peaceful and Concrete Actions to Uphold the Honour of Holy Prophet Muhammad (pbuh).

by , 10-11-2012 at 10:31 AM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace be on you.
    Following peaceful and concrete actions are required to counter the disrespects against the Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him - pbuh)

1= Pray to God to get help and have full trust on Him that He will deal with perpetrators.

2= Express indignation at the vulgarirty against Holy Prophet (pbuh).

3= Draw attention of people to desist from committing such vulgarities.

4= Use ...