View RSS Feed

The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).

Faith has become weak. It is like as if it has lost and gone to Pleiades. The revival was foretold by Holy Prophet of Islam (p.b.u.h.)

The Companion Abu Hurairah (may Allah be pleased with him) said:
One day we were sitting with Holy Prophet when Surah Jumua [Quran, chapter 62] was revealed. I enquired from the Holy Prophet, Who are the people to whom the words, "And among others who have not yet joined them" Salman, the Persian was sitting among us. Upon my repeated asking him the same question the Holy Prophet put his hand on Salman and said;If faith were to go up to the Pleiades, a man from these would surely find it.
(Ref: Book of Hadith, Bukhari)

This is the Promised man who has come as Ahmadiyya Imam Mahdi and Promised Messiah (on whom be peace). He reminded humanity to come back to God and pay human rights, and do not use force for religion because it is the era of Prayers, moral reforms, writings and goodness to all. After him his Khilafat (it was promised too) is serving the peace cause worldwide.

[The official sites are alislamDOTorg and mtaDOTtv ]

This private blog is an humble attempt (based on above teachings) in simple words to infuse peace in very disturbed world...May God accept it. Ameen.

1. Eid’s True Spirit: Permanent Need of Virtues.

by , 08-02-2014 at 01:51 PM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace be on you

The fasting month of Ramadhan ended and Eid was observed with thankfulness to Allah. There are three types of Eids; Eid ul Fitr, Eid ul Adha and Eid of Friday. Holy Prophet (peace and blessing of Allah be on him) has declared Friday as Eid too.

Generally, it is thought that Eid after Ramadhan is the day of celebration and thankfulness after Ramadhan only. But there are deep lessons which a faithful have to keep in mind. Eid days are mile stones.
  2. Easy Steps to Gain Mercy of Allah.

by , 07-23-2014 at 10:04 AM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace be on you.
    Allah says in Holy Quran:
    “…My mercy encompasses all things…” [ch7:v157]

“……despair not of the mercy of Allah none despairs of Allah’s mercy except the unbelieving people.” [ch12:v88]

“……and who can despair of the mercy of his Lord save those who go astray?” [ch15:v57]

“…………your Lord has taken it upon Himself (to show) mercy……..” [ch6:v55]

“Say, O My servants who have committed excesses against their ...
  3. Recite, Reflect on and Practice Holy Quran in Ramadhan - Lasting Benefits.

by , 07-18-2014 at 10:06 AM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace be on you.
    Allah the Exalted says in Holy Quran: “The month of Ramadhan, in which The Quran was descended as a great guidance for human, and as such manifest signs, in which there is detail of guidance and matters which differentiate between truth and false……………………..” (ch2:v186 partly)

The revelation of Holy Quran was started to come in Ramadhan and angel Jibrael would revise it in this month each year with Holy Prophet (peace and blessing of Allah be on him). In the ...
  4. Ramadhan: One Month Long Camp

by , 07-11-2014 at 10:11 AM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace be on you.
    Fasting in Ramadhan does not mean only to remain hungry during day. During the Fasting, the faithful is required to remain engage in remembrance of Allah; glorifying and praising Him and professing His Unity. In Ramadhan a faithful break away from worldly desires and his or her every action is for the sake of pleasure of God.

The basic purpose of Ramadhan is to achieve righteousness; to avoid what Allah has asked to avoid and to do what He has commanded ...
  5. Fragrance of Blessings of Ramadhan and Eid should Stay.

by , 08-16-2013 at 02:58 AM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace be on you. Fragrance of blessings of Ramadhan Fasting and Eid should be made permanent by remembering and practicing the lessons learned. According to the Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him), Allah said that Fasting is for Me and I am its reward……He (p.b.u.h.) said that first ten days of Ramadhan are mercy, next ten days are forgiveness and the ten days are safety from fire.

The set of Ramadhan worships (some are: waking very early for praying, ...

Updated 08-17-2013 at 01:09 AM by YALASH

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast