View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. The Miracle of Holy Prophet (s.a.w.), and Role Models

by , 04-04-2018 at 03:17 AM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace and mercy of Allah be on you... Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him)’s one Sahabi (among others) was Hazrat Jabir bin Abdullah (may Allah be pleased with him). He was son of Hazrat Abdullah bin Amr-bin-Haram. The later is that Sahabi, about whom Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him) said after his martyrdom that Allah the Exalted asked him: What is your desire to be fulfilled. He (ra) said, O Allah it is my desire I should be sent back to world with a re-life ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Power of Attraction for Purification – Role Models

by , 01-18-2018 at 01:46 PM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace and mercy of Allah be on you.....While mentioning ‘quwat e qudsi’ (power of attraction to purify) of Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him), Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace) states: “My belief is indeed that the quwat e qudsi (attractive power for purifying) of him (peace and blessings of Allah be on him) was such, that no prophet was given so in world. Indeed the secret of progress of Islam is that, the absorbing-power of Noble Prophet was dominant. And moreover, ...
  3. Models of Success - True Life Events of True Companions

by , 12-29-2017 at 02:19 AM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace and mercy of Allah be on you....Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace) explains that Sahabah (may Allah be pleased with them) of Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him) had become fully and uniquely devoted in all respect and it was due to their excitement of true love for Allah the Exalted. Allah had created mutual love and affection in them. Now there is another Jama'at, the Jama'at of Promised Messiah, it has to develop qualities of Sahabah in themselves... Sahabah are ...
  4. Right Way to Live

by , 12-14-2017 at 02:16 PM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace and mercy of Allah be on you....Translation (Holy Quran ch3:v15) 'Beautified for people, is the love of desired things — women and children, and stored-up heaps of gold and silver, and branded horses and cattle and crops. That is the provision of the worldly life; but it is Allah with Whom, is an excellent place of return.

Hazrat Khalifatul Messiah (may Allah be his Helper) explained that, Allah the Exalted has drawn the scene or described this state of those who forget ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. More than 30 Books & Articles about Holy Prophet Muhammad (sa)

by , 04-20-2017 at 03:09 AM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace be on you.
    The life of the Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him) be on him, was a life of grand success. In his high moral qualities, spiritual power, high resolve, the excellence and perfection of his teaching, his perfect example and the acceptance of his prayers and in every aspect of his life, there is model for humanity.

In the link, 30 plus books and articles are available
    presented by Ahmadiyya Muslim Community:

https://www.alislam.org/holyprophet/
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 17 12345611 ... LastLast