View RSS Feed

1. Islam and Modern Terrorism - The Divine Solution.

by , 03-24-2016 at 01:26 PM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace be on everyone at this forum and all other human as well.
    These days, almost on daily basis, somewhere in the world, innocent people are losing their lives in blasts done by planted devices, suicide bombers or by any other way. Unfortunately, most of such life-takers label themselves as Muslims.

Ahmadiyya Khalifah, once gave an example:
    A German who remained with terrorists, said that when he reminded the fighters that most chapters of the Koran began with ...

Updated 03-26-2016 at 01:24 AM by YALASH

Categories
    , increase peace in life , Reforms , Spiritual reforms in current era. , Holy Prophet
  2. Divine Support Continues.

by , 04-02-2014 at 10:46 AM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace be on you. Human wisdom can take human to the point where one can say that there should be God. But the certainty about God comes through His signs. God sends Prophets and through them, He shows signs of His Being, Unity, Beauty and Grandeur. It attracts the seeker towards God.

God saves His Prophet from the evil of his opponents and defeat them and give victory to him. He takes care of his needs. The era itself proves the need of Prophet. Heavenly and earthly signs ...
  3. Listen to the Voice of Heavens.

by , 03-25-2014 at 08:38 AM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace be on you.
    (1) Eclipses are natural phenomenon. But there was something very special in the solar and lunar eclipses of 1894 which occurred on the specific dates in the same month of Ramadan. What was so special in that? Such eclipses were foretold by the Holy Prophet (pbuh) as the sign of truth of his Mahdi [The guided one]. It is the another title of the latter days’ moral and spiritual reformer namely, The Promised Messiah (a.s.). When they took place, a claimant was present. He ...
  4. Inter-Faith Solidarity – London’s World Religion Conference 2014 for World Peace.

by , 03-12-2014 at 08:57 AM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace be on you. London’s Guildhall was the venue for World Religion Conference 2014 on February 11. Scholars and representatives of various religions came to address. The theme was ‘God in 21 st century’. The conference was organized by Ahmadiyya Muslim Community U.K. to commemorate its 100 years in Britain. Holy Khalifah of Ahmadiyya Promised Messiah Mahdi delivered the keynote address.

Photo:
    CoWR-2.jpg

The following are the few words from ...