Blog Comments

Oh Mara, no should say that life is wonderful all the time. We all have things go against our wishes. But sitting and moping is not the answer. Try to find something to do that will bring joy to you. Remember things can always be worse. If life isn't always wonderful, it isn't always terrible either. Best wishes to you my friend.

Oh and no need to apologize. It's always a pleasure to see you here when you can be on.
    I understand your feeling, as I've been to the depths of despair as well, but the kindness of those I love have shown me has brought me back several times. To problems like this there aren't any easy answers, the only answer is a long and gradual climb back to where you'd want to be. With luck after my experiences I got something of value from them, some strength from them, after I got past it. However during those times, sometimes I did experience something which I wasn't ready for, though I'd heard it mentioned in psychology classes. It's the uglier side of humanity - when someone shows weakness in a group, there's a possibility of the group attacking that person, in a brutish and imbecilic way. I experienced that a couple of times, probably one of the worst examples of human behavior I ever did see - and what's worse is it comes from otherwise rather normal and rational people, who are respected. But what is the value of a decently resepected public life, if there is one type of person you irrationally hate? I don't respect someone like that at all. So there's ugliness, pettiness, in humanity at times, but I have not found it to be the dominating factor. Or even if it is, I am able to deflect it away from me.

These are my thoughts about this.. And yes I am one of those people who am happy mostly but I have experienced what you are talking about in the past. One thing I've noticed is that whenever I faltered in life, it kind of shows who is genuine in how they behave toward you - either still as a decent human, or whether they treat you like a leper.

Anyway, I hope you will find peace and happiness and control over your life, and be free from any and all negative forces. Let us know how things are... in the future..
    Take care
    Hi, Maria! I, too, love the rain. It depresses me but it does give me inspiration. I love getting myself drenched from the rain.

Nice blog!
    virgil these are really pretty! no, we certainly don't have bushes like this here in greece....
    What a pretty blog Mari. I enjoyed that. Sounds like the spring is there. I love the spring. I especially love seeing the forsythia in bloom. You probably don't have those in Greece. Forsythia is a type of bush that flowers yellow in the spring. This is what it looks like:

http://www.generallandscape.com/photo2/Forsythia.JPG

They plant these all along the highway here and it makes everything look beautiful.
    Thank you, maraki. Love you back!
    Thank you......that makes me feel good!!
    thanks a lot nik.
    oh, i know pensie! no one's as sweet as me. i am one of a kind! but go on, do your best:
    Awwww
    That's cute!

PS: I think I will have a real trouble finding a sweet match such as you for you!
    I definitely know the feeling, when you love everyone and everything. I feel this way often sometimes. I certainly do whenever I listen to Bob Marley's "One Love". Take care Mary
    thank you all sooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am sending free hugs to everyone around the world who needs one. spread love!!!!!!!
    Thank you dear for the love and the smile it brought to me this evening. A couple billion more like you and we could fix this rock. That was lovely!!
    Aww . I know the feeling, for me it's often after a "love lesson" in drama and I'm listening to a song that raises my spirits and I just want to laugh and smile and hug everyone in sight and I just start seeing so much good in people and the world
    since you love us, we love you too...
    I have to agree with Virgil on this one. That is a really sweet blog Maraki.
    Mara has become the sweetest person of all lit net. I liked this blog and if you were here in person I would give you a hug and a kiss on the cheek. Consider it done.
    what a sweet blog Maraki!
    I love you too.
    Ok--bearing in mind the great age difference here my remarks to you are being based on a bit of experience with people in general and the darker regions of my own soul. But you are right--I should have qualified WHY you are special so here goes. It takes great courage and a sense of maturity to face the world and declare it a dark and lonesome place. To face your fears and weaknesses with such candor and sorrow (and yet with rays of hope if I may interpret it thusly) denotes a willingness to grow and change and make something of yourself raher then lay down and settle. Coupled with a talent for writing and expressing yourself concisely and with emotion makes you special (to me) indeed. Thank you for your Valentine wishes but we both worked that day but we manage to hang together in spite of ourselves sometimes.
    Updated 02-19-2009 at 08:42 PM by mtpspur
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast