View RSS Feed

maraki16

diaries of a romantic figure

1. What she should have told him many months ago...

'' As my soul wanders through the relics of my broken heart, it's so hard to say I love you no more. For as much as I want to lie to others, one can never lie for long to his own heart.
    Having to live without you... I wish I could just forget. I wish it had never happened. If only it was just a dream... a short-lived nightmare. The reality of your absence hurts so much...
    My veins have no more blood inside them- I have no life. My heart no longer beats.... my feelings frozen. Without ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. disappointment

life is not easy. it has never been, and it will never be. there might be some people whose lives seem perfect, but yet, luck does not always smile on them.
    by the way, i think i should apologize for my sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooo long absence. you've missed me? no, i don't think so, but thank you anyway :P oh yeah baby, the cynic is back! lol!
    what is really funny, is the fact that not only life disappoints us, due to the turning points and the ups and downs, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. the rain

i love water. i like it so much. i use to say that whoever 'invented' it must have been really clever apart from enjoying bathing in the sea and drinking excessive proportions of water(yeah, sorry about that, i know there is not much left on the planet- i think YOU should drink less, for i just can't), i love the rain.
    the rain. atoms of H20 dropping from the sky.

have you ever closed your eyes and hear the wishpers of the skies, revealing all their hidden ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. i love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

so, there are times that i feel like going out and start telling people i love them. isn't it weird? but it is just that i feel i have so much love to give, and moreover, i believe that it is possible to love evryone. evry one can be loved and love someone back. i think i could love every person i meet on the street. if i was given the chance to know them better....i love people!!!!!!!!!!!! so i want to tell you, to all my litnet friends, and especially to some of them- they know who they are i ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. happy valentine for the singles

happy valentine's day! i want to give my best wishes to all the couples around the world, even if some claim that they do not celebrate because it is a commercial day. and yes i know that many people say that they do not need a special day in order to celebrate their love, and they are right. but really, who does so? few people remember to express their admiration and their love to the one they love. so this day is good for those who don't exchange cards full of sweet words, poems, declarations ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast