View RSS Feed

A Ramble through Smilie Land

Well I cant remember what was here originally but mostly this is my spot for rambling on and on and making random comments that are just too long or too random to fit in the Random comment thread. Oh and poems and word experiments, and some essays and things on SLDs dyslexia and dyspraxia. And obviously the Litnet challenge!

and hello

1. Limbo

by , 05-21-2009 at 03:50 PM (A Ramble through Smilie Land)
    Not the dance but the place.
    where I am now sort of. My life as I know it- have alwasys known it is over or rather may be over and anew chapter has begun, but I dont know until the ned of june, so Im kind of living inthat blank peice of page at the end of a chapter. And It is SO frustrating! have I passed have I failed? Am I goiung to be homless at the end of July? will I get a job? will ANYONE answer my emails? Is it that my email system has broken down?
    ANd for goodness sake I ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Here you go niamh - I WANT A WEDDING

by , 05-11-2009 at 12:44 PM (A Ramble through Smilie Land)
    I may have mentioned on occasion that even when I am away form the litnet I constantly compose and write these things, donít often post them though obviopusly- anyway I have promised niamh I would dig this one out I think I wrote it in December January time.
    -----------------------------------------------------
    I want a wedding, No seriously I need to go to a wedding I love weddings. I love watching all the strange people that crawl off the sides of the family trees and catching ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Diet ahoy!

by , 05-03-2009 at 04:51 PM (A Ramble through Smilie Land)
    Now I know alot of people say diet what diet just eat healthy! Thats easy to say though isnt it? I need the word DIET the regimes ( ironically the word used for diets in collouquial arabic) that come with it to force me to eat healthy. Although I might add that my diet is an 'Action Plan' and I hadnt realised quite how out of shape and lets face it obesce I had become till I just got on a pair of scales for the first time in 6-8 months. Ah the world of denial is a lovley place. But no more come ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Four Grand years later!

by , 04-28-2009 at 07:30 AM (A Ramble through Smilie Land)
    Four years , can you really believe its been that long? I recently had to write an learning and professional development report on the last 4 years of my life, and I just had to mention the litnet , its affected my life THAT much!!

Firstly, letís face it this place is amazing it really is, and to borrow Aimusís word of the week AWESOMNESS abides here. Not least because we are all such awesomely brilliant people. ...

Updated 04-28-2009 at 09:13 AM by Nightshade

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. So much to blog so little time.

by , 03-03-2009 at 08:45 PM (A Ramble through Smilie Land)
    I think Ive mentioned before how I walk around with constant commentary/blog in my head. But I never seem to have time to actually get round to writing them. Its an avoidance thing. Like the fact I should really get some of my stories written down and I will someday maybe this summer, since a couple of them are done and another shaping up quite nicely. But I think I will go with a completly random blog ramble as opposed to any of the ones I had already thought about which here is a short list of ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized