Blog Comments

Wonderful pictures Nighty! Looks like visiting you is the best time a person can have.
    Just went back over these and I just love all your smiles. You girls just exude joy.
    I agree, 920.M. Or Library Lady. There is actually a library lady doll that holds up her finger and says s-h-h-h. But I actually like the one you came up with best.
    It looks like so much fun, the food, the friends, the beautiful old buildings, the books! Have fun, ladies. We are with you in spirit!
    But, here's the question: did you go in the toilets at the John Rylands library? They are a key part of the tour. Hey, and there's an ace exhibition on about the sonnet at the moment too. And it's where Carol Ann Duffy accepted the poet laureateship.
    I'm definitely checking out that bookstall-man!
    books!
    Went past the books tsall of the guy who really has no idea what hes got. Got The poetical works of Tenyyson the 1899 Albion edtion for wait for it... 3 quid!

Wow! That all looks like so much fun. And oh my gosh you had to mention brownies! Now I feel like brownies! And that all reminds me of my friends plan for a group of us to go book shopping this week... I wonder if he's planned it properly yet
    We did indeed. You need to hear Niamh comment on the building. and Koa's
    I forgot to mention best Icecream and cake on the curry mile MOONLIGHT!
    Havent eaten the cake yet because we were too full. but its LOVLEY stuf!!
    John rylands library is amazing!
    Cool pictures Nighty! No, you didn't see me, sadly. I did pop into Central Library on Friday but left pretty quickly after bumping into my new 'friend' Moses who thinks I should leave my husband for him. Not cool. Looks like you had a good day. Did you go into the John Rylands Library? It is the most stunning building, the reading room is blissful.
    Yeah My landlady was Koa's land lady first, Im fairly sure shes grand, she keeps telling me she will get round to stopping by eventually buts she sort of busy.
    Posting her pic means she has to come see though! Its all part of the plan
    we are having a ball!
    Great pictures. Koa is with you? What's gone on with her? She doesn't stop here any longer.

That library looks awesome. Very impressive. You all look great and seem to be having a lot of fun.
    great pictures. You all look very nice. The falafel spread looks yummy!!!!
    Here's another vote for "920.M For Miscellaneous" -- by far the best of titles that you have listed here.
    sounded like a radio station name at first! I like the sound of it
    I vote for the 920.M one.
    eh, and you are only just discovering this?
    the dewey code one. (you big nerd )
    hehe, Spellcheckers are great thinsg arent they?
    Right thanks