View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. So much to blog so little time.

by , 03-03-2009 at 08:45 PM (A Ramble through Smilie Land)
    I think Ive mentioned before how I walk around with constant commentary/blog in my head. But I never seem to have time to actually get round to writing them. Its an avoidance thing. Like the fact I should really get some of my stories written down and I will someday maybe this summer, since a couple of them are done and another shaping up quite nicely. But I think I will go with a completly random blog ramble as opposed to any of the ones I had already thought about which here is a short list of ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Romance mush, other such sap and me

by , 02-14-2009 at 09:18 PM (A Ramble through Smilie Land)
    Ok anyone who clicked thinking I had/have finally gone over to the dark ( or, depending on your view I guess, the right) mushy side sorry to disappoint you. Well not really seriously you people should know me better by now. And before you move on to read a note on this blog further to my prusit of brevity I have atemmpted to organise the rambling somewhat with footnotes, you have been warned.

Anyways for at least the last 4 months I see the what have you read in whatever month ...

Updated 02-14-2009 at 09:36 PM by Nightshade

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. I too can be succinct

by , 02-13-2009 at 05:31 AM (A Ramble through Smilie Land)
    Yesterday I wrote this great long ramble on how I don’t ramble in response to this.
    Quote Originally Posted by kilted
    Virg, I am pretty sure it is niamh - note lower case "i" the other option would be nightie, but it doesnt ramble enough to be her
    Sadly I obviously ended up contradictting myself then because I am not on my normal computer I ened up losing the blog . The truth is I prefer to meander through my thoughts on th way to a conclusion. Straight lines are just so BORING! And predictable and ...

Updated 02-13-2009 at 05:39 AM by Nightshade

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Future treats :D

by , 01-24-2009 at 04:20 PM (A Ramble through Smilie Land)
    Ok so I was number crunching today ( doesnt seem like it from the buzzziness Ive bneen having tonight does it, but I was dead serious earlier. And I have decided that as soon as I get a job the first thing Im going to treat myself to once I get a job and can safly afford to do so is an e-reader! Ive wanted one of these since I ailed an exam the first year because we had an article abut the technologies behind them to review and I jsut sat there for the whole 2 and half hours going I WANT ONE, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. On words that annoy me and other stuff!

by , 01-22-2009 at 07:19 PM (A Ramble through Smilie Land)
    I found this smilie the other day cleaning out my photobucket, I made it for Logos, Scher and Jay in the days before my elevation to Moderdom , ah those days of old .( oh great now I have ald lang sigh in my head thanks virgil I had never heard it till you sent me that link. So I thought I might dust it off and give it an airing so here it goes

Moderator night is on patrol..be ware!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast