View RSS Feed

A Ramble through Smilie Land

Well I cant remember what was here originally but mostly this is my spot for rambling on and on and making random comments that are just too long or too random to fit in the Random comment thread. Oh and poems and word experiments, and some essays and things on SLDs dyslexia and dyspraxia. And obviously the Litnet challenge!

and hello

1. I got my ereader!!!!!!

by , 07-12-2009 at 05:23 PM (A Ramble through Smilie Land)
    Sony Reader PRS-505 to be exact.
    BUt I am HAPPPY!!
    I love presents
    Anyway to the poin so far it is brilliant, sure Ive been cooking and then came on here so havent had that much of a chance to play with it. But I now have a copy of the three muscateers , bleak house, great expectations war and peace AND the monte county cristo to dip into whenever I want and I can take the copies that Ive had since chrismas back to the library , as I have never ad a chancce to ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Its a crazy crazy life.

by , 07-07-2009 at 03:37 PM (A Ramble through Smilie Land)
    SO life is crazy. I think today has been the first proper chance Ive had to sit down in 2 weeks. let me explain.
    Just under 2 weeks before the end of june I disocverd I had to be out of my house beofre the 1st of July. Que mad packing. I was also working alot of extra shifts so didnt exactly have time to be in Manchester packing.
    Then I booked a man and van for monday 29th. Then I get a call 4 days beofere saying I have a job interview but it hasd to be the 29th and they wouldnt ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. N&N Manchester Pictures

by , 06-06-2009 at 07:46 PM (A Ramble through Smilie Land)
    So some pictures. Not all that many but a few.
    So Niamh arrived, we lazed about some then
    Koa arrived.

We had Niamhie Burgers but we forgot to take pictures before I inhaled them. Oh and we had LOTS of tea, and some triple choclate brownies.

Friday morning Breakfast Niamh and Nightie style ( tea and Night shade smoothies)

Updated 06-06-2009 at 07:59 PM by Nightshade

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. I Need a Blog title.

by , 06-01-2009 at 08:52 AM (A Ramble through Smilie Land)
    I meant to post this last week but yeah...
    Anyway, it has come to my attention that I need to have a blog related to library work to act as a sort of 'portfolio' so I can get me a job, and some money , and somewhere to live.
    Now while I have ideas for the first few entries, what should I call this blog?

I want it to be amusing, not already taken and well fitting both me and its purpose.

Im kind of leaning towards 920.M For Miscellaneous I like this ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. We interrupt our regularly broadcasted cheerfulness for a drastic downward turn.

by , 05-28-2009 at 07:45 PM (A Ramble through Smilie Land)
    So I became a statistic today 28/05/2009. Now before anyone reads any further I am physically 100 % OK its only my soul and my purse that are hurt really.

I was robbed. Sort of. And I am going to get billed for it. Definitely.

At 4 o’clock this afternoon I decided to go return books to the library including the 1833 edition of Belinda by Maria Edgeworth in Two Volumes. And several heavy management and cost accounting books.

So I was walking. And someone ...

Updated 05-28-2009 at 07:50 PM by Nightshade

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast