View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. A dramatic moment

by , 07-17-2009 at 03:52 PM (A Ramble through Smilie Land)
    Now those of you who know me well or have known me for a while might rmember that I aoocasioanlly given to having mad impulses to do dramatic or childish things like skipping down the road in amnchester to uni, and twirlling like a 5 year old in autum leaves. The occasional impulse ( controlled and suppressed to date) to drop a full plate of food whenI am in a posh buffet resteraunt just to hear it smash.
    Singing Im singing in the rain or raindrops keep falling on my head whenever it rains. ...

Updated 07-17-2009 at 04:02 PM by Nightshade

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. I got my ereader!!!!!!

by , 07-12-2009 at 05:23 PM (A Ramble through Smilie Land)
    Sony Reader PRS-505 to be exact.
    BUt I am HAPPPY!!
    I love presents
    Anyway to the poin so far it is brilliant, sure Ive been cooking and then came on here so havent had that much of a chance to play with it. But I now have a copy of the three muscateers , bleak house, great expectations war and peace AND the monte county cristo to dip into whenever I want and I can take the copies that Ive had since chrismas back to the library , as I have never ad a chancce to ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Its a crazy crazy life.

by , 07-07-2009 at 03:37 PM (A Ramble through Smilie Land)
    SO life is crazy. I think today has been the first proper chance Ive had to sit down in 2 weeks. let me explain.
    Just under 2 weeks before the end of june I disocverd I had to be out of my house beofre the 1st of July. Que mad packing. I was also working alot of extra shifts so didnt exactly have time to be in Manchester packing.
    Then I booked a man and van for monday 29th. Then I get a call 4 days beofere saying I have a job interview but it hasd to be the 29th and they wouldnt ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. N&N Manchester Pictures

by , 06-06-2009 at 07:46 PM (A Ramble through Smilie Land)
    So some pictures. Not all that many but a few.
    So Niamh arrived, we lazed about some then
    Koa arrived.

We had Niamhie Burgers but we forgot to take pictures before I inhaled them. Oh and we had LOTS of tea, and some triple choclate brownies.

Friday morning Breakfast Niamh and Nightie style ( tea and Night shade smoothies)

Updated 06-06-2009 at 07:59 PM by Nightshade

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. I Need a Blog title.

by , 06-01-2009 at 08:52 AM (A Ramble through Smilie Land)
    I meant to post this last week but yeah...
    Anyway, it has come to my attention that I need to have a blog related to library work to act as a sort of 'portfolio' so I can get me a job, and some money , and somewhere to live.
    Now while I have ideas for the first few entries, what should I call this blog?

I want it to be amusing, not already taken and well fitting both me and its purpose.

Im kind of leaning towards 920.M For Miscellaneous I like this ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast