View RSS Feed

Memories of the 28th Century

Miscellaneous thoughts about miscellaneous matters

1. Grammar, Ignorance, Logic, and the Illuminati

by , 03-24-2013 at 01:24 PM (Memories of the 28th Century)
    Formal logic was developed from natural language and reasoning, but not all people understand language in the same way, and many people are careless in their use of natural language. For example, there are people who only use the present tense, even though there was a past, and there will be a future. And there are a few deficiencies in natural language. For example, there is nothing that directly shows whether something is intended as an opinion or as fact, and this can lead to significant problems. ...
  2. Conspiracy Theories and Pseudo-science – How-to

by , 03-18-2013 at 09:27 AM (Memories of the 28th Century)
    There is big business in creating and maintaining conspiracy theories, pseudo-science, and similar things, but it isn’t hard to start such things off. The first thing is a single item that is factual or generally regarded as fact. If you decide to use something traditional, then there need not be as much of a relationship with the real world. From that item you spin a yarn. Make it bigger and bigger; the more that you include the better. Don’t tell penny lies when you can tell thousand dollar lies. ...

Updated 03-21-2013 at 10:16 AM by PeterL

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The Illuminati and Christian End Times

by , 03-11-2013 at 07:57 PM (Memories of the 28th Century)
    Organized religion seeks to include everyone in the same organization, but the degree to which they try to inflict their beliefs on people who are not their co-religionists varies tremendously from Unitarians and Universal Life Church people who would just as soon you followed your own spirit to fundamentalists of various types, from Christian to Islam, who believe it is their responsibility to make you live their kind of proper life, or they will torture you until you change (or they think about ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. It All Fits Together

by , 03-04-2013 at 04:06 PM (Memories of the 28th Century)
    Dragons, Aliens, Illuminati, Ectotherms, and the New World Order

Since my last blog post I have learned more about Ectotherms, and it relates to the Illuminati, dragons, the New World Order, and aliens. Ectotherms include not just some humans, but there are lizard-like aliens that are posing as humans; they call themselves the Illuminati, and they are trying to impose the New World Order. Now that I know that such beasts exist we may be able to something about them, and my observations ...

Updated 03-05-2013 at 04:53 PM by PeterL

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Ectotherms and Endotherms

by , 02-24-2013 at 08:07 PM (Memories of the 28th Century)
    I have recently noticed that the Human Race seems to have bifurcated. There now appear to be two races: the Endothermic race (the one that has existed for millions of years) and the Ectothermic race. The separation may have existed for a long time, but I only recently noticed that the two appear to be separate races. We all know that Humans are mammals, and mammals are warm-blooded animals; that means that humans are endothermic; they produce heat internally to maintain their bodies at a roughly ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized