View RSS Feed

Memories of the 28th Century

Miscellaneous thoughts about miscellaneous matters

1. Conquest

by , 02-11-2014 at 10:47 AM (Memories of the 28th Century)
    After careful consideration, I have concluded that conquest of all or part of Kiribati would be best for my retirement community. More specifically, the Phoenix Islands are all but completely uninhabited, so it probably would be possible to take over without offending many people. Unfortunately, the islands have been declared a marine heritage zone, or some such thing. That’s fine with me, and with most people, because humans live on land, not in the ocean, and our food needs wouldn’t make much ...
  2. Retirement Community

by , 01-29-2014 at 06:41 PM (Memories of the 28th Century)
    I’m not planning to retire for a few centuries, but I am thinking that with all these boomers approaching retirement it might be a good idea to develop a retirement community, or something along those lines. Different people have different desires and needs for a retirement location, but I think that there are a few characteristics that I could include when I develop such a thing that would be interesting to many people, to the right people anyway. Attracting the right clientele is more important ...