View RSS Feed

Memories of the 28th Century

Miscellaneous thoughts about miscellaneous matters

1. Eat Lamb

by , 08-10-2015 at 01:47 PM (Memories of the 28th Century)
    I just read an article in the Valley Advocate suggesting that people eat more soy and less beef, but soy is not good food. In large quantities it can do nasty things to people, and if it is not properly cooked it might even be lethal; although few people could stomach enough for a lethal dose. Rather than poisoning themselves on soy, people should eat more lamb and mutton (meat of full grown sheep).

I don’t know the exact amounts, but much of Western Massachusetts was sheep grazing ...

Updated 08-10-2015 at 01:56 PM by PeterL

Tags: jobs, lamb, mutton, soy, wool
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The Real Conspiracy

by , 10-25-2014 at 10:18 AM (Memories of the 28th Century)
    I was thinking about conspiracies, propaganda, and who or what would be engaging in them. Conspiracy theory lovers often mention the Illuminati and the New World Order, but both are very much in the Classical Liberal tradition and wouldn’t deliberately lie. The Bilderberg Conference is cited as a planning forum for various nefarious schemes, but the actual facts belie that. The Rothschild family is mentioned, but they only go for the money, and harming potential customers is bad for business. Then ...