View RSS Feed

Memories of the 28th Century

Miscellaneous thoughts about miscellaneous matters

1. Women Are Superior

by , 04-20-2022 at 09:21 AM (Memories of the 28th Century)
    I saw something on Facebook that suggested that women were inferior to men. That is clearly absurd, but there probably are some people who think that, so I started this blog post, and I tried to think of ways that men are superior to women; the only thing I could think of was the manner of urination.

I looked for evidence and opinions on the matter, and there are many, and some provide evidence, while others state somethings in evidence that are not evidence of the superiority of ...
  2. Hunting Witches

by , 06-06-2018 at 05:43 PM (Memories of the 28th Century)
    I have never been on a witch hunt, per se, but those aren’t as popular as they used to be. But considering what nice people most witches are maybe I should hunt some up. Hearing news about Robert Mueller conducting a witch hunt got me thinking about such things again.

Hunting witches was never an especially popular sport in the U.S. or in the region that became the U.S. The Salem witch trials and executions were the biggest such event. If we want to find information about hunting ...

Updated 06-11-2018 at 09:23 AM by PeterL

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Some Problems with Dating Sites

by , 12-10-2013 at 04:04 PM (Memories of the 28th Century)
    It may be a mistake, but I am about to play Andy Rooney.

In an attempt to meet interesting and pleasant women, I joined some dating sites, but I have learned that those are not for me. Recently I got emails from two such sites inviting me to log in to my account. That would have been O.K., if I had created accounts with those sites, but I hadn’t. I went to them to try to eliminate myself from their rosters, and I think that I succeeded with one, but AsianBeauties.com sent a rather ...

Updated 12-10-2013 at 09:32 PM by PeterL

Categories
    Uncategorized