View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Goin' to the chapel and we're gonna get married

by , 06-20-2014 at 02:31 PM (Breezefinger)
    Hello LitNet, it's been some time since I've posted here, but sometimes a girl's just gotta blog on a Friday morning.

Life has changed a lot since last time I was here. For one, I'm engaged. Sit back and let me tell you a tale.

My now fiance and I were out for oyster dinner and a bottle of wine, which we don't get to do very often as we're both too busy busting our butts working two jobs in the hopes of eventually owning our own business. I have a vision of an 50's ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Golden Brown

by , 09-01-2011 at 07:57 PM (Breezefinger)
    My playlist (inadvertently) has had a common theme for the past half hour. I've listened to:

Golden Brown: The Stranglers. (Yes, as heard in Snatch.)

Mr.Brownstone: Guns n'Roses

Comfortably Numb: Pink Floyd

Perfect Day- Lou Reed

Ok, so what's the common theme? This is a musical research project. Think of it as discovering the themes in Austen novels, but instead, you're discovering the common theme between

Updated 09-01-2011 at 08:10 PM by 1n50mn14

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Featured in Modblog

by , 07-27-2011 at 03:25 PM (Breezefinger)
    I am a faithful daily reader of Modblog on www.bme.com. Always have been (more so when Shannon was still writing) always will be. Modblog's subject matter is body modification- tattoos, piercings, scarification, branding, stretching, suspensions, and more than (no offense) most of can (or want to) imagine.

Steve Haworth, a prominent artist who primarily deals with 3D implants, ear pointing, branding, and scarification just did a guest spot at a friend's shop in Guelph. There are two ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Six weeks

by , 07-15-2011 at 07:10 PM (Breezefinger)
    In six weeks, I'll be waking up in my two bedroom house in downtown Toronto, mere steps from Kensington Market and China Town and Trinity Bellwoods park, a few blocks from the myriad of awesomeness that is Queen St. West and a twenty minute bike ride from the St.Lawrence Market. Can't. Wait.

My cousin and I are living out childhood dreams and renting a house together in Toronto- it is a converted coach house (where they used to park the horse carriages in the early 20th century)

Updated 07-15-2011 at 07:21 PM by 1n50mn14

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Oh hey, Dolly Parton.

by , 06-27-2011 at 01:21 PM (Breezefinger)
    As I'm sitting here in my living room listening to Dolly Parton's cover of 'Stairway to Heaven' it appears some changes have happened in my life recently. But since when is Dolly Parton an epiphany? I'll be back soon, Lit-Net, to catch up on the blogs.

Stairway to heaven- surprisingly good.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast