Blog Comments

The one medicine I trust most is aspirin. I love this entry. You are aspirin to me, and I hope you find the calm for your aching heart. Even should it not last a lifetime, revel in the light of love while you may my sweetheart. B
    thanks kiz!!!
    I have heard pleas for love in many many poetic and playful ways, but never have I read a plea to be aspirin for me -- very interesting. You have lots of great ideas for your poetry, keep it up! Kizzo
    So much pain in that poem. I hope that everything is going well for you. -- K♥z
    I love this one too. You are so cool. Please follow this link. Its very entertaining. Its about the leap year, or Leap Day. Its the opportunity for you to find the man of your dreams.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbapE...eature=related
    Thanks mtpspur!!!!!!
    I had wondered when a new poem would come from your hand. Hopeless love is a favorite theme of mine.
    I sense a romance that isn't working out? Unrequited love?? Definitely from the heart.
    I too wonder where the sadness comes from? Can you write a few lines that bring a smile to my face. I want to know that you are happy.
    I would also like to link a song with video for you to watch. Its called "The Jungle Book" written by Rudyard Kypling. The song is from the Disney movie...Its called I wanna be like you. The King of the Jungle is Louis Prima, and its just so beautiful. Like you. pjb Cheers B
    How true it is. You write so well. It comes from the heart. See you when I see you. Pete
    What's wrong Mukta? Your blog entries are so sad.
    "Foul you in my arms" - I think it means "I want you to fall in my arms" It seems to go with the next line.
    Thanks B-Mentel and mtpspur!!!!(Take Care)
    Foul you in my arms??? Not quite sure what that means but it brought to my some very bad dates.
    Dear Mukta, in response... Love is what love is...It is fleeting, it is priceless, it is timeless, it is yours for the taking. When we depart this world, we visit the moon, and witness the creation of love. We are the past, the present, and the future... fear not our love for we shall find each other again and again...of that I am sure. With all my heart...a hug and a cowbell I place upon you! Sweet, sweet child of mine...B
    Thanks B-Mental,,,,you are saying true!!!
    Life goes on...and pain eases with time. Try not to forget that on the rainy days.
    thanks B-Mental(Take Care)
    That is very beautiful. I love to read your work! Your beauty comes from within, but I'm positive you are a pretty woman with a beautiful mother and good father. Cheers, B
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast