View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. "Amor a Primera Vista" (2)

I made my way into the bar (our meeting place), my feet dragging the rest of my body the whole way; it was as though my fate was set in stone, no way of turning back. Soon enough, I found myself alone with him, strolling alongside the well lit pool which seemed to radiate a brilliant blue in the heavy darkness.
    This is too secluded... it feels like a bad idea. Imagine what would think. No. Don’t panic. Act like everything is normal, because it is.

After a little small ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. "Amor a Primera Vista" Installment 1

I began writing this some time ago; I doubt I will ever finish it.

'Amor a Primera Vista'

I fell in love. A girl of 16, with her heart on her sleeve; I fell so fast, so deeply. The adults will say it’s just an illusion, a ridiculous fantasy, a result of watching too many ‘chick flicks’. Truth be told, the censure would be then doubled – I abhor ‘chick flicks’; there is much more passion to be found within the pages of a book. A motion picture requires ...

Updated 11-14-2008 at 12:37 PM by LadyW

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Bonjour :)

Hello dear reader,
    I have once again reached the stage where my bordem has inspired me to submit another blog entry. Litnet members, I apologize for torturing you with the details of my boring day to day life.

Oddly enough, I have quite a variety of things I wish to discuss this evening which I suppose is good.

A fortnight ago, I embarked on a trip to Belgium in order to visit a series of museums, war cemeteries and trenches. In all honesty? The museums bored ...

Updated 10-29-2008 at 05:35 AM by LadyW

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Wuthering Heights

Hello reader,

I have failed to be very consistent in regards to "blogging" I'm afraid...
    However, I am plagued by a terrible head cold and a fever, which is why I am currently in my bed, rather bored.

Just recently, I completed reading Emily Bronte's "Wuthering Heights"; I must say, I thought it was a marvellous story. Nevertheless I did find the majority of the Characters somewhat irritating, and for the first time in my life, I didn't develop ...

Updated 10-29-2008 at 05:38 AM by LadyW

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12