View RSS Feed

Filtering sawdust...

Hi there! Welcome and thank you for visiting my blog! It would be nice if you leave comments..

1. WELCOME back "ME" to LitNET!

by , 01-30-2012 at 10:08 PM (Filtering sawdust...)
    OMG I think it's been a year already since the last time I visited litnet.. gaud I miss all of my friends here..

Life after graduation is really a whole different story....

*sobs* I miss y'all~
    I don' know what to post now, I feel like a scatterbrain as of the moment. T_T
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Wrapping up

by , 03-16-2010 at 05:25 AM (Filtering sawdust...)
    The semester is almost over and things are getting a lot better in my part. Papers are done and so is my research paper in its half-way. If I think of all the things that we have been through this sem, I would probably end up dozed-off (more than I have ever imagined). A lot of things came up that made me a little more skinny than my usual structure-and as pale as a sick patient. Counting on on what have we done. . . Poetry Hour (poetry presentation) where we presented Hawaiian poems, World Poetry ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. I Miss Blogging

by , 02-18-2010 at 10:25 PM (Filtering sawdust...)
    Hi there folks..
    I have no big issues or stories to post for now, I only want to get myself active here. Gosh, I really miss blogs!
    i have been school-dread for months already. I have been doing a lot of papers for my course which makes me inactive most of the time.

Happy days, happy days...my research isn't finished yet, somehow i was able to visit this foums..

KitKats for everybody!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Logic

by , 07-19-2009 at 10:24 PM (Filtering sawdust...)
    "If two things don’t fit, but you believe both of them, thinking that somewhere, hidden, there must be a third thing that connects them, that’s credulity."
    - Umberto Eco (1929-), Foucalt's Pendulum
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. The Yawn Explained

by , 12-15-2008 at 11:04 PM (Filtering sawdust...)
    The Yawn Explained: It Cools Your Brain
    Jennifer Viegas, Discovery News

Dec. 15, 2008 -- If your head is overheated, there's a good chance you'll yawn soon, according to a new study that found the primary purpose of yawning is to control brain temperature.
    The finding solves several mysteries about yawning, such as why it's most commonly done just before and after sleeping, why certain diseases lead to excessive yawning, and why breathing through the nose and cooling ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 14 12345611 ... LastLast