View RSS Feed

The Bad, The Ugly, The Uglier

1. I hate my class and it hasn't even started yet

The new quarter hasen't even quite started yet and I already hate one of my classess. I was just reading the syllabus for it and one of the things we have to do for the class is interview three people of three different age groups. A child from 10-15 years old, an adult, which I think was like 25-50 and a senior 65+

First of all I have interveiwing people for obvious reasons. I don't like interacting with people, I don't want to have to get to know anyone and pry into thier bussiness

Updated 03-28-2009 at 12:03 PM by Dark Muse

Categories
    The Bad, The Ugly, The Uglier
  2. Sad Day

I had to say goodbye to my lizard, but only for the day. Because of the kind of lizard he is he needs an ultra violet light because in the wild they get calcium from the sun and the sun helps them properly process the nutrients from their diet so without a UV they do not live very long.

And the cage I had my lizard in was one that first way back I used for my gecko then I used it for my snake before my snake grew out of it, and snakes and geckos don't need UV lights so I had to take
  3. Sulking

I am totally depressed right now becasue I got a C on my paper for my Milton/Paradise Lost class.

I know I should just get over it and forget about it since it is still a passing grade but it has been forever since the last time I have gotton lower then a B on a paper.

The teacher is just way too over critical and nit-pickey about every single tiny little thing. I do not dislike her on a whole, she is interesting, and she knows a lot of stuff and she is nice in class.
  4. Semi-Vaccation and High school Flashbacks

Yay, no school for me again until next Wednesday, because I don't have class on Friday, and I don't have class on Tuesday, and Monday is a holiday.

Of course I will be spending all of my time "off" doing stuff for school. I have to work on my paper for my Milton class, and have to start getting stuff together for a project in my history class, plus have my usual reading for school to do. But it will be nice to have the extra time to do those things. Two classes a day on
  5. What is wrong with people

People are so freaking annoying. I really do not know what is wrong with some people.

on The Poetry Forum there is this game that is the same as the shared Haiku game here, that someone started, so this woman posts a poem that is clearly not a haiku.

So I nicely pointed out to her that her peom was not a haiku and explained just what a haiku was, and she retorts with:

yep but rules are meant to be broken only the concept remains the same.
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast