View RSS Feed

The Bad, The Ugly, The Uglier

1. Total Warfare: Insect Style

So I got to have all sorts of fun today. [ note the sarcasm there] I get home from having dinner, and I have to feed the animals for the evening and I noticed in the shed there were these ants crawling around on the old cat food bags and didn't think much of it, the shed is outside, so as far as I was concerned so where the ants, and at the moment they were not really interfering with anything, so whatever, but I have a lizard who eats crickets and has to be fed on a daily basis so I keep crickets ...
  2. Idiocy Reins Supreme

I have to take this class called Wellness Through Leisure and this week we had to read all these different articles about different research that was done on various different aspects of Leisure and really most of it is a bloody waste of time. I end up skimming through half of the articles because most of them just prattle on for an unnecessary amount of pages and do not really reveal anything useful.

You know how every now and than there will be some new study about this or that
  3. It Never Stops

I am really annoyed with my teacher right now. Yes I am complaining about school again but it is just ridiculous.

So as I have mentioned before I am taking a couple of online classes, and in one of my online classes the teacher threatened to doc points from the entire class because she asked us to do something that was literally impossible to do and then once to penalize us since no one was able to do it.

So basically the way the class works is there is a forum bored
  4. Pulling out my hair

Well this quarter is not going well for me. So I am really annoyed with one of "my" teachers again. The reason I put it in quotes is because technically he isn't actually my teacher. I have not been enrolled in the class because the class is full and I am wait listed for it.

The problem is that I need this class to graduate and I was going to do a challenge on the course, which means I will not actually have to take the class. Because it is an English class I will just
  5. More complaints

The quarter is off to a great start for me. Classes have not even started yet and I already have issues with two of my classes.

I am taking two online classes this quarter and I have had online classes before in the past without any difficulty. But now I have issues with both my online classes. The first class as you probably already know by now I just don't like because we have to do interviews for the class.

My other online class which is an English class I have
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast