View RSS Feed

The Bad, The Ugly, The Uglier

1. I hate people!

And the few occasions when I do venture out into public usually only serves the purpose of reminding me why I don't like going out in public, and confirming to me, how much I don't like people. To use a favorite expression of my mother's "Too dumb to live"

I was in the met store standing in line, and this woman behind me was talking to someone else, and I could not help but to hear what she was saying, and first she was talking about how she adopted this cat, (which at
  2. Today has been one of those days

I went up to the store to get some Chinese food and when we got into the parking lot, I went to roll up the window and there came a sudden loud cracking noise. I was like what the hell was that? I looked over and the window looked fine and I thought maybe we ran over a bottle or something, or something hit the roof of the car. But then when I went to continue to put the window up again nothing happened and there was the sound of like grating glass, so something in window must have broke within the ...
  3. Censor This ****

As an artist, as well as a person who is just generally liberal minded and think most people are just over sensitive about things, I strongly loathe censorship most particularly censorship of artistic works, that chooses its use of words or imagery to make a particular point.

I belong to a poetry forum where I post pretty much all of my poetic works, and generally they don't censor things. So called fowl language is permissible when used in a poetic sense and there are certain forums

Updated 08-02-2009 at 01:28 AM by Dark Muse

Categories
    The Bad, The Ugly, The Uglier
  4. Cell Phone Blues

So I suck at answering the phone, because I forget how answering the phone is suppose to work, because I generally never do it, and I have this idea in my head somehow that if it is my cell phone, people I do not know should not be able to call, sense the number is not listed anywhere, not in the phone book. But I still keep getting wrong number calls which annoys me.

When I hear my cell ring I instinctually presume it is someone I know and then when I don't recognize the number
  5. Wrong Number

One of the things I hate the most is getting wrong number calls on my cell phone. As you all know from past posts how I feel about the whole phone thing. The land line I never answer, because it is either not for me, or a telemarketer, and I have no desire to talk to someone I don't know, and literally only three people have the number for my cell so when I do get a voice mail or when the phone does ring, I expect it is going to be someone I know.

But I have a cursed number, it seems
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 LastLast