View RSS Feed

The Bad, The Ugly, The Uglier

1. If honesty makes me a Scrooge than so be it!

This time of year I always end up getting in an argument, or I should say more if a disagreement it isn't really a serious argument, with my mom over the fact that every year she always feels the need to send some kind of gift to my sisters mother-in-law.

It is never any sort of big deal, usually it is just like a plate of cookies or some sort of little nick nack sort of thing, or a gift she got from someone else that she didn't want. It is just a token gift because she feels like

Updated 12-23-2009 at 07:03 PM by Dark Muse

Categories
  2. Lost in Translation

My ipod is currently is all in Chinese now. For all the good that does me.

What happened is that when I turn my ipod on after I have charged it, I get the language menu screen and English is the first option at the top, so when I went to click on it, I guess my finger brushed on the scroll thing at the same time and wahhhla. I selected Chinese for my ipod.

And after you have sleeted the language there is no way to go back to that screen. Somewhere on my ipod there
  3. The Saga Continues

I told you all about the story, of how I happened to give a bit of criticism to a fellow poet, in which I told him that I felt that certain parts of his poem came across as sexist and he through a conniption fit and the poem in question was a poem about the issue of domestic violence, and the issue I had with it, is that for one I felt it grouped all women in the category of being victims and weak and helpless (which you can imagine did not go over well with me) and two it seemed to suggest that ...
  4. Mother-in-Law from Hell

I know I took some heat in my wishing that my brother-in-law was hear to resolve my computer problems for me on Thanksgiving instead of going to spend time with his family, but whenever they have to spend time with his mother, my sister always comes back with a new story.

This is just to give an example of what his mother is like because this wasn't just a fluke or one time incident, this is how she is all the time.

To try and keep things from getting confusing from
  5. They are never here when you need them

Arrrgggahhhhhhhh!

Of course my sister and brother-in-law had to leave today, to spend time with his stupid family that nobody even likes, and he doesn't even like spending time with, now that I actually need him to be useful to me.

I have been working on transferring all my work that I have saved on floppy discs onto a flash drive but after I go to the second floppy disc, like half-way through it, out of nowhere I started getting these cannot save because of permission

Updated 11-25-2009 at 02:19 PM by Dark Muse

Categories