View RSS Feed

Random Musings

1. My Gala Night and the Day After

Saturday night was the opening for my art show in the gallery, and I have to say it was a fun experience, and quite exciting of course. Being that I have never done anything like this before, I had no idea what to expect really and I was rather surprised by what a good group of people there were there.

There was a lot of people, and while usually that does not bode well for me, being that I rarely attend social events and generally don't like being where there are a lot of people, ...
    Categories
    Random Musings
  2. Unexpected Connection

So I got an ipad over the holidays, and I am someone that never really feels like I need or want whatever the new technology is, when the ipads first came out I thought to myself, what is the big deal, it is just like an iphone, but dosen't make phone calls, if you have a phone of a computer why would you need an ipad? And it was the same when ipods first came out, I was like whatever I have cd's why would I need an ipod?

But inevitably someone comes along and "forces" ...
    Categories
    Random Musings
  3. I Love This Idea

In the past I have expressed the moral dilemma I have with the idea of Yule Tide Trees, as I am conflicted of the idea about killing these living things which have the potential to live for 100 years and fake trees are not a great environmental solution because of the process which goes into making them and the resources they are used, are not environmentally friendly, plus real trees I think are nicer, and I love the smell, but it seems very vain and arrogant to kill them purely for the sake of ...
    Categories
    Random Musings
  4. Why I need a cigarette case and a scene from The Birds

I need to think of something I could keep in a cigarette case (other then the obvious, cigarettes of course) but I have been trying to think of maybe like some kind of candy or something else I could store in a cigarette case, because they make some really nice looking ones, and well I don't smoke, but for the atheistic of it a part of me has always thought it would be cool just to have a cigarette case but of course I have no real use for one.

I was watching The Boardwalk Empire ...
    Categories
    Random Musings
  5. Yes I am a Dork

I was watching this TV show The Big Bang Theory, and well that itself is probably enough to make me a dork, because the show is a sitcom about a group of science nerds that are either friends and or roommates and on the show one of the characters was freaked out by this bird perched on his window sill and would not leave and he was afraid of birds.

At one point he referred to the bird as being a blue jaw, and when they showed the bird up close I knew it wasn't really a blue jay. ...
    Categories
    Random Musings
Page 5 of 44 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast