View RSS Feed

The Bad, The Ugly, The Uglier

1. Catch-22

Blah! Well I just recently found out that my favorite poetry forum which I served as an admin for and where I posted the majority of my work is currently down, as apparently the forums subscription was up and had not been paid.

I do not not know if or when it will be back up again, the owners of the form were never that actively involved, and I know the question of the subscription renewal came up recently and they expressed a difficulty in being able to afford it.

2. Wonders Never Cesase-The Last Chapter

I have to say I am left completely baffled, I really do not understand some people and what, if anything is going in their heads. And there is the part of me that wants my curiosity assuaged and to know, just what the heck they are thinking, and there is another part of me that I think is a little frightened to understand how the mind of certain people work.

I have since blocked said individual who has been harassing my blog, but the way that particular blog works, when you block

Updated 02-22-2010 at 10:33 PM by Dark Muse

Categories
    The Bad, The Ugly, The Uglier
  3. Wonders Never Cease part II

Just a quick recap for those who have not read the original blog entry, I have this other blog in which I posted an essay about the myth of Medusa, giving my own personal interpretation of the myth, and this guy posted a comment basically explaining to me why A. my personal perception of the myth is incorrect and B. Arguing against my right to even have my own personal interpretation of a work of mythology. And he followed his arguments with a completely unprovoked and uncalled for personal attack ...
  4. Wonders Never Cease

People rarely fail to amaze me, but often in less than flattering ways. I have alluded to on this forum a couple different times, one of my other blogs in which I write about topics relating to vampires, mythology, things of lore and of gothic nature and so forth, so I had an essay I wrote on my blog in which I give my own personal interpretation of the Medusa myth, and I state that it is My Personal interpretation. I was not trying to rewrite history, nor was I claiming my views were one in the ...
  5. Cyber Mouse Traps

I hate forums that refuse to allow you to delete your account, and will not remove your account for you at your request.

While I have no intentions of leaving litnet in the near or distant future...

There is is this other forum, that use to be a poetry forum board when I first signed on with it way back when I was still in high school but at some point in time the owner of the forum decided to completely rehaul and basically lost his personal interest in the poetry
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast