View RSS Feed

Random Musings

1. Why are so many people bothered by sex?

Well this is something that I have come acorss on more then one occasion, and not just here, but other places as well, and everytime it continues to baffle me. Of course a certain topic within these forums are what brought it to mind again, but I did not want to post there, becasue I did not want to come off the wrong way. Everyone is intitiled to thier own feelings and opinions, and I really do not mean to argue with them for that, but well it is on my mind so I thought I would just rant about ...

Updated 08-20-2008 at 09:33 PM by Dark Muse

Categories
    Random Musings
  2. Bird Spotting

Well I was sitting down watching a tv and writing a poem when I could see the silluettes of the birds through the blinds darting back and forth outside around the birdfeeder, and I decided to get up and have a look, I always enjoy watching the birds, and though we usually get the usual now and then a more unique visitor will appear. So at first I could see the more common finches and sparrows but then I was befiefly visited by a flock of beautiful red-winged blackbirds.

Updated 08-20-2008 at 09:46 PM by Dark Muse

Categories
    Random Musings
  3. Peace at last for now

*thunks my head against the desk*

Well the holidays are finally passed, at least for a month, and things can finally get back to normal hopefully. Though it was nice having my sister and brother in law here, it is disorinting for me to have other people in the house, and my uusual routine always gets disrupted and then it is so hard to start it up again, and I feel as if I have a million things to do that I have been negelcting. The only good thing is I do get a lot of reading done,

Updated 08-20-2008 at 09:48 PM by Dark Muse

Categories
    Random Musings
  4. Solitude

I embrace solitude, in fact I crave it, and often find that it is a crucial part of my sanity. Hanging on to whatever threads of it there still are left that is. There are times when I need nothing more then to just be left alone within my head. It is how I help balance myself off. I cannot much stand to be constnatly around other people, there energies pollute my own which begins to have an ill effect upon me, untill I have the chance to clense myself once more.

It is a funny thing

Updated 08-20-2008 at 09:54 PM by Dark Muse

Categories
    Random Musings
Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34394041424344