View RSS Feed

Halls of the Dark Muse

1. I Just Want to Sell My Old Stuff

I have a bunch of old (but perfectly good/functional) stuff lying around of which I no longer want, I could also use some extra money. I figured the best way to resolve both of these problems was to sell my unwanted stuff online. I considered my options carefully in what would seem to be the most convenient way to go about doing this.

I am hesitant about selling on ebay because ebay charges a listing fee. Meaning that regardless of whether or not you actually sell your item and make ...
    Categories
    Random Musings
  2. Yoga in the Park

Naturally, when one thinks of knife throwing the next thing which immediately pops into mind is Yoga. I mean clearly those are two activities which compliment each other perfectly. Yes, needless to say I am still enjoying me avid pursuit of knife throwing and I think I am making some progress with it. And for those of you who are on the edges of your seat wondering what the outcome is of my epic battle with Mr. Cup. I have to report that thus far my arch-nemesis remains undefeated and has been ...
    Categories
    Random Musings
  3. Grab Bag Shopping

I don't normally order clothes online because I usually prefer to try them on and such first, but as it happens I was in need of some particular items, I will not go into details as to what, because they are of a personal/intimate nature (you can use your imagination) and I had some gift cards from Target and didn't feel like going to the store so I figured it would be easier and more convenient to get it online because I knew the size I wanted.

So I find what I am looking for and ...
  4. Knife Throwing Adventures

As is often the case with life things always seem so much simpler in your head than they often turn out to be in real life. I made my way up to the park quite proud of my little makeshift target only to discover that the tree of which I originally had intended to tie it too was too fat and the string length I had estimated the day before was not quite long enough. So then I had to find a new tree to mount my target too which ought to be simple enough but there are a few factors to consider. 1. Of ...
    Categories
    Random Musings
  5. I Throw Knives

I have recently taken up a new hobby, which is actually something I have been interested in for a very long time, knife throwing. Why knife throwing some silly person might ask, when the answer is obvious.....because it is awesome, and it makes you bad ***, and in some situations it could prove to have a practical use. It is good to have a wide variety of resourceful skills.

Last year I ordered a set of Kunai throwing knives

2015-01-22 15.35.36.jpg

And ...
    Categories
    Random Musings