View RSS Feed

The Bad, The Ugly, The Uglier

1. Anyone Know Anything About Computers?

I have been having this weird problem recently with my lap top, and at first I thought that the AC adaptor was just going bad, but I did not want to buy a new one, and still have the same problems, so I called my sister to confer with my brother-in-law about the problem.

Basically what has been happening is that when the computer is plugged in, it runs really slowly, but as soon as I unplugged and go just off the battery power, it workes completely normally again.

Updated 10-03-2010 at 12:58 AM by Dark Muse

Categories
  2. Deer Gunned Down By Police

An police officer gunned down a deer in a residential area, where there were children present to witness this honorific event. And the deer was not posting a threat nor attacking the officers, and wasn't an immediate danger to anyone, in addition animal control had already been contacted an was on its way.

But the police decided to take matters into their own hands and open fire on the deer because according to their excuse for way they did this "it was disoriented being in
  3. Forum Drama Upadte

Ok I have the latest news on the whole issue of my being cut from my position as Admin at The Poetry Forum I am a member of, and it is like an Internet Soap Opera. It also turns out that I was half-right which does vindicate me, even if it still sucks that I was removed, at least now I understand what is what.

The forum is co-owned by a former couple (they are now no longer together, which is part of the problem) and so the male half sent me an IM so he could talk to me in private

Updated 04-30-2010 at 05:00 PM by Dark Muse

Categories
  4. Frustrated

I am so annoyed right now. There is this poetry forum that for more than a year now I have served as an Admin for, and the truth is, and I don't mean to sound like I am just bragging, or I am not trying to be biased, but just stating the facts for what they are, I have done more to keep the forum running than the owners themselves have, who are virtually never around. I am one of the most active members of the forum, and have been one of the most consistent staff members.

If anyone
  5. April Fools Day from the Universe

I never have been a hug fan of April Fools Day, and this is why, the universe has conspired to punk me. It all began somewhere around midnight last night/early this morning when the power went out, and so I was forced to go to bed because there was nothing else to do without power at that hour of the night.

Then I got up early in the morning and was feeling a little dizzy but at the time did not think much about it, went back to bed and fell asleep for a little longer, and when I
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast