View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. I have returned for better or for worse.

For anyone who might have bothered to notice my absecence, my internet was down for this week or so. Apperently the transformer for my DSL modem went bad and so I was not getting ennough power and it is a very specific kind so I had to have one ordered directly from AT&T and than wait for it to be deilivered. But I am back now.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Vacations Photos

I have finnally finnished going through all the photos I took while I was away, and here are the ones I selected as the best for posting here.

These first two were taken in Virgina City, which is up in Nevada, as Lake Tahoe butts up against the Nevada border.

Updated 08-23-2009 at 07:02 PM by Dark Muse

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Back in Black

Everyone can ooh and ahh over my shinny new blog now

Or rather I should say my gloomy moody new blog.

Much thanks to the mods, and Admin who worked thigns out so I could redeocrate around here.

Updated 08-20-2009 at 08:29 PM by Dark Muse

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. New Arrival

This is my new baby his name is Indra and he is an Eastren Collared Lizard. He is so adorable and these guys have a great personality.

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Happy Yule!

To everyone who left messages on my profile, that I was not able to respond individually too.

Happy Yule Everyone,

though it is a bit late, this is the first time today I have been able to get on the computer.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast