View RSS Feed

The Darkness

1. Midnight Cafe

A cafe, shall we say a Midnight Cafe, is the perfect setting. A place lost within time, that belongs to its own reality, where a quiet solitude might be found among the hurried noise of those who pass by. Clink of glasses low voices in conversation, occasional outbursts of laughter. Yet it is a place where the mind can draw into itself, let the rest of this form a painted background. There is a soft illumination of lamp light. Paper lamps strung from the trees, hanging in their very colored globes. ...

Updated 03-02-2009 at 06:07 PM by Dark Muse

Categories
    The Darkness
  2. The People Under the Stairs

I am totally addicted to Fear Net. If you do not know what that is, it came with our package deal of channels we subscribed to get when we got a cable box. Though it is not like a regular channel, it is exclusively On Demand, but everything on it is free, and well if you haven't guessed, it is all horror movies or other things related to fear. At the start of each month it gets a whole new selection of movies but because of this, older movies will expire.

So when I have the time
    Categories
    The Darkness
  3. Update

Just on the off chance that my friend might happen to pop online sometime when I was not around I decdied to send him an e-mail just to see what might happen.

The reason he has not been around lately is becasue he had to sell his own computer but his wife still has her computer, and though she lets him use it, he does not like having to use her computer.

So anyway, his wife got the e-mail I sent and reponsned to me today and told me she would tell him I wanted to
    Categories
    The Darkness
  4. I do not know what I am going to do

I need to talk to a friend of mine, and well he lives in another state, and has not been online in a long time becasue he had to sell his computer.

I wrote him a letter, but then realized he never gave me his most recent address. He moved three times sense I have known him, and I only have his last two address not the most current one. I thought he gave me his phone number, but I could not find it anywhere and I don't know if he still has his phone or phone service anyway.
    Categories
    The Darkness
  5. Laughing at Funerals

I have a problem......ok....I take that back, I do not have A problem. I have A LOT of problems, but I will only be talking about one of them today.

That is the fact that I have a tendency to find poems funny which are not intended to be so. On the forum I belong to, often times I will read a poem, intended to be an expression of anger or sadness or otherwise dark, and it will just make me chuckle.

Now I do not mean that as cold-heartedly as it sounds. I do not go
    Categories
    The Darkness
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast