View RSS Feed

Film

1. Buried

I just watched the movie Buried last night, and I found it to be a very innovative, unique movies. It is one of those movies which goes against the convention, and refuses to give the viewer what they really want, which is clear conclusions and an unrealistic but ideal ending. It is one of those wonderfully frustrating movies that leaves behind more questions, I think than it answers, and ends without really ending, and doesn't let you walk away with a warm and fuzzy feeling, and a sense of everything ...
    Categories
    Film
  2. Get Happy!

I am a big fan of the show House. And though as a general rule I do not like doctor shows, House is completely different than your typical doctor show, and well go figure, I enjoy the misanthropic doctor who does not actually like people and has no problem telling them just what he thinks with total disregard for their feelings.

So last night episode of House the show took this really different, artistic direction, in which throughout the show there were a series of these little
    Categories
    Film
  3. Catfish

First of all, let me just give forewarning to anyone who has not seen the film Catfish and may have an interest in doing so, I will be revealing spoilers of the movie below..

Alright! I just finished watching the Catfish as I have said, and while I would not say that the movie itself was disappointing I will say that I think the way in which the film was advertised was misleading, deceptive, and bordering on blatantly false. I was super hyped this movie based upon the previews I

Updated 03-09-2011 at 03:36 AM by Dark Muse

Categories
    Film
  4. The Walking Dead

I use to love to watch AMC for the classical movies that it aired. Particularly I would like to put on AMC to watch while I was eating lunch during the day because the truth is that while I enjoyed the movies they played there are movies that I often probably would not think to acutally go out and rent or watch otherwise, but over the years its seems AMC began to decline in its choice of movies. It would either air more and more contemporary films, or just replay the same movies over and over again, ...
    Categories
    Film
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12