View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Me in my new bodice

I went to a Celtic Fair over the weakened, I haven't been out to one in a long time, and I am so excited that I finally got a bodice. I have been wanting one for a while but whenever I have seen them before, they are usually outrageously expensive and I just haven't seen any that I was that thrilled about, particularly for the price. So today I was just casually looking when this one immediately caught my eye, and it was for a bodice quite reasonably priced so after I tried it on, I knew I just ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Here it goes.....

I am usually not one to go around giving out personal information about myself but I guess I will bite on this one.

~*100 questions about me*~
    by gdluvnchick

~Basic Info~

Name:: Amberly Gayle mason
    Sex:: Female
    Height:: 5'6
    Hair Color:: Brownish blond
    Eye Color:: hazel
    Body Type:: Voluptuous
    Religion:: Proud Pagan
    Ethnicity:: "Other"
    Orientation: Somwhere ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Mushroom Photo Log

Since I talk about my little mushroom project here, I thought I would share some of my mushroom photographs.

This is yet to be indentified

Pear-Shaped Puffball

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. You Have to See it to Believe It!

I was walking past the window when I was greeted with a rather surreal sight which I could scarcely believe, were I not looking right at it. My cat Zeo was sitting there watching with a look of intrigued curiosity a squirrel not even three feet away rather contentedly eating without the least bit of concern for the presence of the cat. I stood a moment in transfixed fascination before running down the hall to grab my camera as the opportunity could not be allowed to escape.

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. My "Green" Yule tree.

I have mentioned a few posts back my intention to go green this Yuletide be using gift bags to cut back on the waste and other enviromental costs produed by the use of wrapping paper, so here are a couple of pics of our eco-frinedly tree.

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast