View RSS Feed

The Bad, The Ugly, The Uglier

1. Family Favors Update

After being totally stressed out over the fact that I thought that by the time I got back from vacation, which is coming up soon I would discover my computer no longer working (being that I am pretty sure my cousin illegally installed Windows Vista on it when he was "fixing" it and thus Windows could not activate, and I only had 30 days to activate it) and then after purchasing a new product key that could be used for activating windows I started getting paranoid that the website I purchased ...
  2. The Problem with Letting Family Members Do Favors For You

I mentioned a while back that the hard drive on my computer went out, and my cousin was working on it. And he is a nice guy, and good with computers but not always the most reliable person in the world and so after he took my computer months would go by without hearing anything back from him about it. And then first he said that he had an old hard drive he could use on it, but he could not find a case to put the hard drive in that would fit inside the computer (it is a lap top) so then he said ...
  3. Computer Blues

I was sitting on my computer last night (and as some of you may recall the battery on my laptop had permanently died and I haven't got around to replacing it yet) so the computer has to be plugged in to use, but the plug is kind of touchy so it can easily get knocked loose. I was on the couch and when I moved to change positions the plug came loose and I lost power, now this is not the first time this has happened, and usually it is no big deal. I plug it back in and turn it on when this message ...
  4. Crisis Resolved

Well I finally found out what was going on with my friend. I heard back from him today, and apparently he was sharing his yahoo account with a lover of his, and things went badly and so his lover started messing around with his personal stuff online, got into his Facebook account and sent out false e-mails to people, and so on and so forth, so he stopped using that account, but was unaware of the fact that his ex-lover had also prevented him from receiving e-mails, so he never got the e-mails I ...

Updated 02-17-2012 at 11:01 PM by Dark Muse

Categories
    The Bad, The Ugly, The Uglier
  5. What is going on?

Some of you may recall my previous post I did about a very close friend of mine who seemed to have vanished off the face of the earth, and ceased responding to my e-mails.

Yes, I still haven't let it go, or altogether accepted it, so last night I sent an e-mail to one of his alternative e-mail addresses, which I had thought about doing a few times before, but I had presumed that if for some reason he was no longer using his former e-mail address, the one of which I always used to
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast