View RSS Feed

The Darkness

1. Speak No Evil!

In the spirit of Halloween, which of course is my favorite holiday, I was taking some conceptual photos for the horror group I belong to on DeviantArt.

Dolls tend to creep me out a bit, and so it was quite unsettling acutally doing this. I kept hearing strange noises and thinking they were coming to get me. I was really freaked out when I was hanging the doll up I heard these soft noises of something moving around in the gravel just behind me. It turned out to be my cat, and not
    Categories
    The Darkness
  2. Feminine Evil by Albert Penot

I was quite excited about finally aquiring a copy of Dracula, and I absolutely fell in love with the cover image for my edition so I had to share.

Categories
    The Darkness
  3. Daybreakers!!!!!!

I do not normally discuss movies on my blog, in fact this may only be my second one, but I just HAVE to talk about Daybreakers, becasue it is one of the most brillaint and well made vampire movies EVER!!!!!

And we all know how I feel about vampires and all thinks dark and dystoptian.

This was one of the those rare occasions in which they hype (mostly my one personal hype based upon the previews) did not end up doing the movie injustice, by failing to live up to expecations,
    Categories
    The Darkness
  4. No Quarter

I am groupless
    I am clanless
    always without
    never within
    yet I have no outer self
    only an inner self
    there are only the characters
    in my head
    they come alive
    more alive to me
    than anyone else
    treating the world
    like ghosts
    as they all just float on by
    passing through me
    as air
    the world is full of walking dead
    mayhap's it is I that is dead
    there is no lament
    Categories
    The Darkness
  5. The Girl with the Glasses

I am getting new glassess and while I was waiting for my eye exam to get my new presecption this girl walks in and I was watching her because there was nothing else to do and ended up weaving this whole character around her.

-------------------------------------------

This was the third time she came into the store this week. It would be hard not to notice her, not to remember her. She had jet black hair hanging straight down her back framing her pale face. Black eye-liner
    Categories
    The Darkness
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast