bit by bit life drained away
    soon it will fall
    scattered like drops
    of blood.

Updated 08-20-2008 at 09:58 PM by Dark Muse

Categories
    My Poetry
  2. Bug

I think I am going crazy, or at least crazier then usual, ever sense I saw that movie Bug, which was a high distrubing moive for someone who is probably already on the verge of insanity anyway, but ever sense I saw that movie I have been obcessed with bugs.

There are these strange little bugs that seem to just appear out of nowhere within my room. I have looked and looked but cannot figure out what they are or where they come from, and I have a snake and I use to always save his

Updated 08-20-2008 at 09:58 PM by Dark Muse

Categories
    The Darkness
  3. Woshiping Idols

This was a quote I read on Franny and Zooey and well I rather liked it.

"Sir we ought to teach the people that they are doing wrong in woshiping the images and pictures in the temple"

Ramakrishne: "That's the way with you Calcutta people: you want to teach and preach. You want to give millions when you are beggars yourselves....
    Do you think God does not know that he is being worshipped in the iamgesand pictures? It a worshiper should make a mistake,

Updated 08-20-2008 at 09:59 PM by Dark Muse

Categories
    Quotations
  4. Hello

Well I do not know quite yet just what I am going to put her for now, but I decided to start this thing up anyway. So enjoy yourselves and as time passess we shall see what inspires me and what I decided to do with this blank canvas laid out before me.
    Categories