View RSS Feed

The Bad, The Ugly, The Uglier

1. Ok I want to shoot my teacher

Guess what?

I just had an e-mail from my teacher today that I got when I got home from my other class telling me that the reading is back to being due this Saturday.

And what really makes me mad, is that I did not do as much reading today as I could have, becasue I was lead to beleive I had a week to get it done.

Now I am either going to have to read all day tomorrow or pull an all nighter tonight in order to get back caught up.

Updated 10-09-2008 at 03:57 PM by Dark Muse

Categories
  2. The Saga of my teacher continues

Ok, apprently my teacher is just trying to mess with my head. And in the e-mail he sent last night, which I know I double checked to make sure I was reading it correctly, he had misstated what he ment to say.

I just got an e-mail from hims again today, saying that the reading is suppose to start on Saturday not have to be done by Saturday which is what he had oringally said.

So at least I have more time, but I am so confused now as to what is going on.

Updated 10-09-2008 at 03:57 PM by Dark Muse

Categories
  3. Bangs head against the wall

I want to strangle my teacher right now. He expects us to get a ridiculously large amount of reading done in a rather small amount of time. Now mind you I am not one who typically complains about how much reading I have to due and usually I get annoyed listening to other people whine about getting the reading done. I know that is usually the way of things and I am use to it

I had my reading all perfectly planned out where I could get it done in a timely manner, in moderately reasonable

Updated 10-09-2008 at 03:58 PM by Dark Muse

Categories
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011