between us could go so horribly wrong
    only makes me crave you even more.

I know you shun away
    afraid of the disaster,
    but all I want is to play
    Categories
    My Poetry
  2. A Bit of Dark Irony

Yesterday I happened to write this poem as a bit of fun horror (mostly just to amuse myself) about a Dentist who made a deal with a sort of evil Tooth Fairy like creature. The main inspiration being the idea was this group I belong to online called Themes of Horror which provides a list of themes for members to then use to create a work of art in any medium. I just happened to randomly pick Dentists as my next theme to use and one of my favorite modern horror films was this movie that I saw some ...
    Categories
    The Darkness
  3. The Egret and the Crocodile/Disjointed Thoughts

This is a very personal piece about my feelings for another who is close to me, and the fact that in some ways we seem to come from very different worlds. Everything in this piece represents something about each of us.

The Egret and the Crocodile

This is known as a geomectric abstract

Disjointed Thoughts

Categories
    My Art
  4. Down the Rabbit Hole and Back Agian

Though I have not been entirely absent from Litnet I have not been here and about as much as usual, and it certainly has been a good long while since my last blog post. I have been a bit busy with this and that, so here are some of the highlights of my life, of what I have been most recently up to.

Since my gallery experience, of which I have told you about it had helped to refocus my attention back on my artwork again. So I have been creating visually a lot more lately which had
  5. My Gala Night and the Day After

Saturday night was the opening for my art show in the gallery, and I have to say it was a fun experience, and quite exciting of course. Being that I have never done anything like this before, I had no idea what to expect really and I was rather surprised by what a good group of people there were there.

There was a lot of people, and while usually that does not bode well for me, being that I rarely attend social events and generally don't like being where there are a lot of people, ...
    Categories
    Random Musings