Blog Comments

Pittsburg? I almost thought you had misspelled your own town of Pittsburgh... as in Pennsylvania. Either way... for whatever reason I always thought you were British.
    Congrats on your art exhibition experience. I remember how nerve wracking the experience was when I was younger. I'm glad your experience was mostly positive. My work tends to inspire mixed responses... but painting large nudes I recognize that not all art is for everybody. I was surprised that at my last exhibition (late summer) I had a slew of younger girls/women wanting their picture taken with my painting of two nudes in cat-girl masks. Some 7 years or so ago I owned an art gallery and had the choice duty of sitting in the gallery every Saturday. On days like today when the weather was bad I might not get a single visitor... but then I got a lot of reading done. Congrats again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawg Horse
    Enjoy all your varied contributions. 'Tis and unfair balance of talent In what city is your Debut?
    Haha thank you, it is in Pittsburg, CA
    Enjoy all your varied contributions. 'Tis and unfair balance of talent In what city is your Debut?
    Congratulations Muse! That is a big accomplishment.
    Thank you!
    Good luck Muse. I had a look at your work great stuff.
    Thank you!
    Congrats!
    Good luck.
    I just went through your category "My Art" and saw some of it DM.
    I will let you know how things go with the opening, and if I do sell anything or win anything. I am currious to see the other art, and some of the other artisits.
    I have seen a few blogs with your art. Very cool, DM. Keep us updated on your experience!
    Congratulations and good luck! If you mentioned you were an artist I have forgotten. If you post your work on the internet, could we have a link to see it? I would love to see it.
    I'm kind of like that, too. I always pooh pooh these things when they come out, then I get one and suddenly I love it!

The game sounds like fun, and it sounds like you are having fun, too, DM.
    Wow great line and I think there are many that would agree
    Hehe or a Salmon, who deliberately swim up against the stream, instead of just going along with it.
    You must be a rainbow trout, DM.
    Yes I quite like it. It is so very true.
    LOL, I don't remember that line. But it's a good one.