View RSS Feed

Halls of the Dark Muse

1. Issue with Friends Update

Some of you may recall a previous post I did of the somewhat complicated situation regarding a particular friend of mine, but to give a quick recap. I have/had this friend who I will refer to as David, I knew he wanted to be more then friends, but he knew I did not share those feelings, but we continued to be friends, and he seemed nice. Then as it happened my old boyfriend and I reunited and we are now back together and doing well together. Around the time this happened David sort of disparaged ...
  2. Love Heals

A simple digital sketch that is quite personally meaningful and symbolic. I was listening to Bring Me to Life by Evanescence as I made it and it is about love brining light and life back into the heart again.

Categories
    My Art
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  3. Beware of Cat

I think my new kitty (or newish he is now almost a year old) Strega has decided he wants to be a guard cat. He is normally a very sweet, affectionate kitty who lives attention, and is not given towards being aggressive. I was out in the front yard with him and we were playing around for a bit and then I picked him up, which I know always really irritates him when we are in the middle of playing, but I cannot help myself.

I am holding him, and he is squirming around trying to get ...
    Categories
    Random Musings
  4. You Know You Are In Love When.....

Both me and my boyfriend share a great love for reading. And we can often both be found reading in the evenings. We love talking about books with each other, and we both get excited about getting new books, but what we read tends to strongly differ from each other.

While we both have eclectic reading tastes and read a wide variety of different things, our personal preferences in what we normally read and are most partial to reading can be dramatically different. At times it seems ...
    Categories
    Random Musings
  5. You

You
    that is all that can be said
    all that there is

You
    my breath
    my heartbeat

You
    the rising sun in the morning
    the moon watching me sleep